Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
queenima154 chapter 25 . 6/24
I really love the way you tell a story and lead us to believe it, love it. The beginning, the plot, the conclusion and the way you connect it with the original series, IS FLAWLESS.
Thank you for making me love a fanfiction that I used to hate, Dramione.
One of the absolute best fanfics I’ve ever read, I enjoyed every single moment of it! I really wish it didn’t come to an end!
AlwaysItachi chapter 20 . 4/29
Fawk the ministry.
harrypotterawesome78 chapter 25 . 4/18
Ahhh I loved this story sm! So much emotion was incorporated and it took my breath away. Now, I know this was written a long time who but thank you for taking time out of your days to write this amazing story! 3
L.K.Philips chapter 8 . 4/6
The first character I've fallen in love with in Harry Potter was Ron, so I usually disliked it if fanfic writers banished him. But in this case, I can't hold my laughter at Draco's creativity in giving Harry and Ron nicknames. Freckle fart got me hard. LoLoLoL
Btw I'm confused because at first Hermione said that they're going to marry on Wednesday...and then in the next chapter Donny said Saturday...
Leena chapter 25 . 3/25
AAAAAARGGGGHHH SO CUTE ILIT
Lunelaya chapter 14 . 3/18
Err... I don't know how to say it... I really like your story so far so I don't want to seem like a hater or what.
But.
Sexual aggression is a crime. It's a traumatic event. And really shouldn't be foreplay for a smut scene.
Not to mention the fact that Draco's first reaction is to blame Hermione - the victim. I will not comment on that.
Hermione has just been attacked and she jumps into bed? I don't shame her or what, it's just that this type of reaction seems really strange for someone who thought she was going to be raped 10min ago.
To say it bluntly, it really put me off the bed scene. I literally rolled my eyes when I saw Draco kiss her - something I had been waiting for! After a while I told myself that's okay, why not, that's Hermione's coping mechanism, she's looking for affection right now... And then this: "They both knew it... this would be nothing sweet or gentle. He was going to take her, and he was going to take her hard."
Wait, wait, WHAT? I'm sorry, what?! She has JUST been sexually assaulted, and they want to have aggressive sex?! It's not that it's badly written, it just doesn't make any sense! If you can't make them wait a bit to have intercourse, at least don't make them recreate the attack! I was really disturbed by that.
This chapter won't put me off your fiction though, since there are interesting things in it.
I read this story in one day and I don’t regret it. Amazing work, one of the best story I’ve ever read.
newdarlin chapter 1 . 3/14
okay and now Rouen aka my UNI CITY i’m SCREAMING

istg true story this was made for me to read
newdarlin chapter 1 . 3/14
LITERALLY just read the first line of the storyand the location being Besançon aka the town where part of my fam lives (yeah a frenchie here) I-

fhdjfn i do not believe in coincidences
AnimeLuv4Ever chapter 15 . 3/10
I've been greatly enjoying reading this story! Lucius during chapter 15 had me cracking up though! I like that he still for the most part resembles himself, but it was so fun seeing him so playful and witty like that! :)
not wrong just misguided chapter 4 . 3/7
OMG I am laughing so hard reading dracos daily routine
Pen Pearls chapter 5 . 3/5
So lovely to hear my home city being represented. Yay South Africa!
Beefuf chapter 25 . 2/20
What a captivating story!
lianablack chapter 5 . 2/13