Reviews for The End of the Universe
relativelyhuman chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
holy fucking shit this is one of the best written ffanfics iv ever read and ive been reading fanfics for 6 years
Robert Hale chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
Garm chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
You did what you set out to do. And you did it damned well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I found this recommended on tvtropes. I did not expect to cry but I did. This is amazing!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
... Wow... just wow...
Quanna chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Most fanfiction is okay, you enjoy reading it but it almost always feels as if something is missing. Then sometimes you find that type of brilliant story, the type that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling. And you wonder why you didn't read it earlier.

Thank you for writing this brilliant fic. Had me in tears towards the end. It's simply fantastic.
RainKrystal chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Holy shit this is the most beautiful fic i've ever read. True kudos to you.
Hugo V chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Smiling Shadow, this story is a triumph for literature as a whole.
Pliffy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
beautiful simply wonderful! however to things

made a mistkae their is no gap between Cyber and men it should have been Cybermen

left out one thing:The TARDIS is a alive and happesn to be The Doctor's ultimate companion she'd had been with The Doctor

from the start and will be here for the end. My guess is that the TARDIS did die but she didn't want him to be stuck in one place so she gave him a Vortex manipulator for he'd can croutne to travel The Doctor would fear graceful for the TARDIS giving him that but he would be very sad as he'd just lost his oddest friend.
l-girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
wow...just wow. I'd give a better review but honestly I'm too impressed to try. Amazing writing.
izzy lawliet chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is one if not the best doctor who fanfics I've ever read. If doctor who is ever canceled for real, then I hope that the last episode is based on this, it would be the perfect ending to the series.
stainglasspeppermint chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
There's a gentle, sad feel to this story. I nearly expect a line to read 'Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Stars..'.

Fantastic. :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was really beautiful. Thank you. I'm almost speechless. Keep Writing Please. :)
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You broke something in me. *points at bits of her heart*
Elemental Rhythm chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was a very beautiful, moving, and touching story. Simply marvelous. It's definitely going on my favourites list.