Reviews for The Ice Angel
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
aw so cute
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
i don't know who this Tenshi no shi is but i for one am glad you made it a duoxamy fic _

it fit's way better i like this fic, don't know if you'll ever continue it but still
Bard Of Mystics chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
That was a wonderful story. You should add some chapters to it...it looks to have great potential! I love all Duo/Ami pairups - they are my two favourite characters!

Godd work!
random gwsm fan chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
CONTINUE! PLEASE! that was soo kawaii! and you got ami's emotions perfectly!
AuburnTressed chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Another one of your great stories! I like the Duo/Ami pairing, and I think it should be written about more often!
JPS chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
You are one of the proud people I have found who wrote/or are writing stories about Duo and Ami and I really enjoyed this one. I wish you luck in future stories and in life.
PanDora chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
It beautiful. I feel bad for Ami, I hope she can forgive herself.
schtroompf chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
WOW! SUCH A CUTE COUPLE AND STORY
Washu the Goddess chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
::dances around:: i loved it i loved it i loved it!
Moonluna chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
that was a great story Ami-chan. i loved it. hope you write more soon. -
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
You have got to continue!
BluLadyK chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
i really like this fic. the plot is good. the only thing that might need work is the development. i think that it moves just a little too fast. and some things are left out. but its easy to follow, so thats good. i like this story keep with it! ja ne!
Tenshi no shi chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
- no prob! Great story! i was thinking of making a Ami/Trowa thing about ami being a mermaid and Trowa being a human and they keep wanting to see each other but can't. -" sounds confusing to me. Keep up the good work Miniji-sempai! I used sempai cause your better at writing and at school -_-". - bai-bai -Tenshi no Shi
Aer To lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Kawaii fanfic! . hmmmm, now all we nee is more Ami/Heero or Ami/wufei fics now...
Akari Kanzaki chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
hey! that was really good! It's so weird! I have a fic almost like this one called "Angel of Ice" but it's alil different from this one, well one things is that I haven't amde a couple for it yet though..hehe! I need 2 upload my chapters for it..haven't been able 2 school...-.-..NEways! I like it! oh yeah instead of Ami I have Usagi, sumone did wnat me 2 make it Ami though, heh heh! owell! well continue!