Reviews for Save Me
Nahscope chapter 6 . 7/14
This is a very good plot and story line, and so far I like it. But I feel you could've done more with the police, and create a more realistic version of what they would've done. For instance, the police would not have let Yami just go, especially if they learnt that he was probably involved in the arrow attack. But other than that, this story is turning out to be pretty good for a vampire fanfic.
Miqu chapter 31 . 4/20
lol, I forgot to tell you how much I love the idea of having superspit that heals wounds XD
Miqu chapter 18 . 4/19
XDXDD bakura singing XD too funny! can't stop laughing!
Miqu chapter 5 . 4/19
lol, i always have to laugh when i think about supernaturals making breakfast XD like a werewolf'd bring a rabbit, a zombie would probably bring an arm or a leg, or when they get lucky; a brain XD and a vampire... he's get you a bloody damn of a smoothie XD
idk me's random again XD
hey! ever heard the tale of taily-poo? i'm so guna write a yugioh story based on it!
Miqu chapter 4 . 4/19
Yamzee: NuUuu! U MuwRdeRed GrandFaThuh!
easy there Yamz, all i do in my stories is letting the old man say 'lets go to sleep' XD
Yamzee: YEs,, BuT att leat He'$$ AlIIiIv!
Miqu chapter 1 . 4/19
ooh, i heard that that waterdropthing can make people insane somehow!
do you know how that works? can ya tell me a bit about it? :p
JJ chapter 44 . 4/16
Uh...It was to much...but I LOVE it..KEEP IT UP
smashgunner chapter 28 . 2/3
how i think he should die: DILDO POWERS!being stabbed in the butt with a dildo that when a button is pressed causes a knife to eject but not until he gets cut alot
Guest chapter 54 . 12/8/2014
best story ever
Ella459 chapter 54 . 10/9/2014
i loved this story how it told so many different little stories along! it was so sweet :)
Ella459 chapter 24 . 10/8/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! getting so good!
Juliet28 chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Nice story :)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
Omg lmfao I can't stop laughing at yugi's part and it is my favorite song to so I laughed harder
MaxLovesYugiYami chapter 54 . 5/31/2013
Max: A great ending to a great story.
Sam: I was hoping there would be a sequel.
Helen: LEMONS! ADULT TOYS!
Max: I've been meaning to ask, though I probably don't want to know, Do you to use Adult Toys? I'm just wondering from Helen's reaction to the Toys in this story?
Sam: (blushing, looking away)
Helen: So what! What's it to you?!
Max: (wide eyed) Nothing! I'm going for (starts mumbling to self)Chinese, and the scariest, goriest, horror film I can see at this time. (Walks out of the house,scarred for life)
Helen: (looks at Sam) She's going to be gone for awhile, TO THE BEDROOM!( picks up Sam)
Sam: Well, GOOD JOB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! (Bedroom door slams shut)
Syko Mage chapter 54 . 4/24/2013
This is a grea story loved every part but could you plz make a sequel or add on because I want to know more about what happens after the end plz :)