Reviews for Save Me
smashgunner chapter 28 . 2/3
how i think he should die: DILDO POWERS!being stabbed in the butt with a dildo that when a button is pressed causes a knife to eject but not until he gets cut alot
Guest chapter 54 . 12/8/2014
best story ever
Ella459 chapter 54 . 10/9/2014
i loved this story how it told so many different little stories along! it was so sweet :)
Ella459 chapter 24 . 10/8/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! getting so good!
Juliet28 chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Nice story :)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
Omg lmfao I can't stop laughing at yugi's part and it is my favorite song to so I laughed harder
MaxLovesYugiYami chapter 54 . 5/31/2013
Max: A great ending to a great story.
Sam: I was hoping there would be a sequel.
Helen: LEMONS! ADULT TOYS!
Max: I've been meaning to ask, though I probably don't want to know, Do you to use Adult Toys? I'm just wondering from Helen's reaction to the Toys in this story?
Sam: (blushing, looking away)
Helen: So what! What's it to you?!
Max: (wide eyed) Nothing! I'm going for (starts mumbling to self)Chinese, and the scariest, goriest, horror film I can see at this time. (Walks out of the house,scarred for life)
Helen: (looks at Sam) She's going to be gone for awhile, TO THE BEDROOM!( picks up Sam)
Sam: Well, GOOD JOB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! (Bedroom door slams shut)
Syko Mage chapter 54 . 4/24/2013
This is a grea story loved every part but could you plz make a sequel or add on because I want to know more about what happens after the end plz :)
Clownett chapter 39 . 3/30/2013
Best thing ever surprised they here's them XD I died laughing
Guest chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
This was AMAZING! I stayed up all night reading this! Probably be tired in the morning but YOLO.
Echo Hikari chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Hikari: Yuki was that torture?
Yuki: Hmm... Can't sat when I thin-
Emma: DON'T YUKI'S TORTURING IS SICK TWISTED WHEN I SAW HER TORTURING ONE TIME I NEEDED A TRASH CAN.
Echo: Oh god... I remember
Mio12 chapter 27 . 9/3/2012
i'm sorry for yugi
Yumeina-sama chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
Argh... Im frustrated! Im not really a fan of rape fics... -.-

guess im gonna drop this fic... Sad...ahmm i guess aside from the rape scene between his father and yugi... Its actually good... I really want to continue reading this... But i can't -.-... Haizt...
Guest chapter 31 . 8/20/2012
That last chapter ended how I thought it would. Marik and Malik doing it and Bakura and Ryou getting into a fight and Yugi and Yami cuddling but seriously if I heard Ryou scream I would go and see why I mean really... Well now that you mention it I wouldnt like burst into the room but I would knock and the door and ask if Ryou was okay and all but not if I heard strange noises. :C Wouldnt want to inturupt anything if you know what i mean ;D
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was...desterbing...so...is it weared that i still liked it...?