Reviews for Naruto:Death's Second Chance
This was probably one of the most annoying as hell stories I've read. Grammar was bad, the story idea was horrible, that and finally you have one fucked up mind to come up with this. And now that's done you should actually put consideration for your readers rather than selfishly doing so for yourself which then will lead to your own readers just up and leaving once they get the idea you just up and made on the go. Which none of them were good here. Now I take my leave cya.
critics chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
pinoys are love
pinoys for life

good story great mix with Filipino language and damn funny on them

not rush very self explanatory its cement the theme every chapter romance nice and good plot

damn its dead I hope to continue this story great one thou
JSemillano chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
Nice story . . Next chap please its getting interesting and exciting :)
Please update really really soooooon :)
Doctor Psychosis chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
i noticed hinata wasn't in the soul society...this leads me to two conclusions. 1. she is a hallow/visord or 2. she is his zanpaukto. she can't be in the town outside the soul society shes to powerful for that. i shall look forward to seeing what hapens.
CartelInsanity chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
Oh sO I hAvE To WaIt how long now?
firedrack05 chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Interesting. So in a way hikaru is the the embodiment of insanity. How... trouble some.

Love your work, can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I think it's a good amount of sad. Not enough to cry but enough to be depressed.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I like the story and everything but the lovey dovey stuff is starting to annoy me its a really good story though
Neo-Devil chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
with the perfect insanity, so comes Juubi no Okami, otherwise known as SAMSARA THE WORLD GOD TREE and THE ORIGINAL BIJUU!
zigmas chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
OK, I'm confused...
UPDATE!
william.cronia.1 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Well this is where I stop reading your chapter. It just infuriates me seeing to anime combined to make a story seem "better". Honestly it just makes it worse and you didn't even continue with what happened to Hinata did he just forget why he killed himself.
Potterformers chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
cool
Potterformers chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
sometimes short is good, and getting to the good faster is better. so your for given
Potterformers chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
but not completely.
Taien chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
You have potential as an actual author, im intrested to see where this story goes.