Reviews for Naruto:Death's Second Chance
CartelInsanity chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
Oh sO I hAvE To WaIt how long now?
firedrack05 chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Interesting. So in a way hikaru is the the embodiment of insanity. How... trouble some.

Love your work, can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I think it's a good amount of sad. Not enough to cry but enough to be depressed.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I like the story and everything but the lovey dovey stuff is starting to annoy me its a really good story though
Neo-Devil chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
with the perfect insanity, so comes Juubi no Okami, otherwise known as SAMSARA THE WORLD GOD TREE and THE ORIGINAL BIJUU!
zigmas chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
OK, I'm confused...
UPDATE!
william.cronia.1 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Well this is where I stop reading your chapter. It just infuriates me seeing to anime combined to make a story seem "better". Honestly it just makes it worse and you didn't even continue with what happened to Hinata did he just forget why he killed himself.
Potterformers chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
cool
Potterformers chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
sometimes short is good, and getting to the good faster is better. so your for given
Potterformers chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
but not completely.
Taien chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
You have potential as an actual author, im intrested to see where this story goes.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/19/2013
while intresting what are u trying to accomplish?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I'm having a slightly difficult time understanding this story so far. So these two are trapped in a cavern that is an unknown depth, and they feel that now is the best time to flirt and attempt to come to terms with their feelings for each other; do I have that right?
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2013