Reviews for Beloved
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Thats all hat happened to kagome?! A SCRATCH ON THE EYE TO THE JAW IS ALL?! I COULD HAVE BEEM POISEN!
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter
matedforlife chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Love the story but DAMN you really need to edit it.
matedforlife chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
BreathE is for when the E and the A make the "ee" sound. Example: Breathe in the air around you.

BREATH without the E at the end makes the E and the A sound like E in Egg. Just thought you should know.
matedforlife chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
VERY GOOD STORY! But you are missing a lot of important punctuation.
DuShuZhi chapter 37 . 9/9/2012
This is a great story! I hope you finish it someday!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/28/2012
Is that the end?
120991ln chapter 37 . 3/10/2011
continue
kagomefanbiggestfan chapter 37 . 1/22/2011
dnt end story there it is truly the best yet but not finished needs more
Demondgirl44 chapter 37 . 3/17/2010
I loved your story. As for what to name chapter 29 I came up with "When time stands still" or just "Time stands still" Please keep writing I enjoyed this story more that anything I have read so far on this site.

~Sonita
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 37 . 12/9/2009
So what happens next?
inu-rulz chapter 37 . 7/9/2009
why hav u not updated in such a long time? i MUST find out how inuyasha reacts and what the babies name will be and how the thing with kohaku gos and weather or not any more babies will come into the picture or not and... and... please update son!wah!PLEZ!thx
Moonstone212 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
CUTE STORY! I LOVE IT!
Kanna37 chapter 25 . 3/29/2009
Okay wow never saw THAT comin! Good job there...

Amber
inufangrrl chapter 37 . 1/10/2009
HI! IMA NEW REVIEWER FOR YOUR STORY, BUT IM GLAD I READ IT. IT STARTED OFF A BIT SLOW, BUT WOUND UP GETTING SO GOOD AT THE END. PLEASE DO ME AND ALL YOUR REVIEWERS A FAVOR AND COME UP WITH MORE CHAPTERS ASAP!

OKAY, WITH THAT SAID I AM GOING TO START COMMENTING... FIRST, YOU HAVE QUITE A BIT OF SPELLING ERRORS, BUT YOU KNEW THAT :) SECOND, I THINK, NO OFFENSE, THAT ITS ABOUT TIME YOU THREW IN SOME SCENES FOR MIROKU AND SANGO, SINCE U REALLY DIDNT SAY HOW HER TALK WITH HIM WENT, AND IF IT WENT WELL U DIDNT MAKE THEM DO ANYTHING TO SHOW US THAT. THIRD... WELL, I DONT HAVE A THIRD AT THE MOMENT...BUT I WILL BY THE TIME YOU PUT OUT YOUR NEXT CHAPTER XD! SO THATS IT FOR NOW AND U HAVE MY GRATTITUDE FOR PROVIDING ME WITH THIS AMAZING STORY TO READ... AND I WANT TO SAY I SUPPORT IT 110%. BEFORE I START RAMBLING, ARIGATO AND PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON.