Reviews for Us And Clare
InLoveWithYouForever chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
oh my GOD I love it-

nice job on an odd topic

Katie
MeganRachel09 chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
aw this story is so cute!

i need more! hahaha
Potterfriendz chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Yay, I'm all caught up now. I have to let you know how much I'm enjoying this story! It's so wonderful. I was going to comment on each chapter, but I decided I didn't want to stop reading, so I just kept going.

I love every moment that was put into this story. You added such great comedy, love, feeling, hurt and family all rolled into one. Keep up the wonderful writing. I can't wait to read more.
Potterfriendz chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
It's so cute how everyone has taken to Clare. Excellent costume ideas, very suiting.

Good to see Emmett finally go revenge on the boys. I can't help but Clare is just the cutest thing.
Rhen Nightshade chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Oh dear. ChaseXClaire is good. It is really good.

But them knowing so suddenly... different.

DID THEY NOT NOTICE THAT THEY NEVER AGE? Little absurd. but it suits your purpose.
full.speed.adrift chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
loved IT! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

updatE! uPDaTe!

CHARLOTTE ;)
feelthewindxx chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
uh-oh.
feelthewindxx chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Aw...

How come no-one is suspious that they don't age?
feelthewindxx chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
O-M-C.

This IS FREAKING HILAROUS!

LOVE IT!
feelthewindxx chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
LOL- I loved when Clare was 'protecting' Emment.

How do you say her name?

The freaks part was really funny too XD.
XEdwardCrazyX chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
SWEET STORY LOVED IT BUT Y DID U STOP UPDATING? Plz UPDATE!
KissofCrimson chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
This chapter was by far one of the funniest things I have ever read. Just picturing the guys at the supermarket shopping for feminine products made me laugh out loud! And I really needed that, so thank you.

It's a great story, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work. Oh and the little girl in your profile that you picked out for Clare, is absolutely adorable. Good pick.
accepted on the inside chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
great fanfic! you HAVE to keep writing this one! PLEASE!
tonkatruckss chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
AW i truely love your stories. i stumbled across "i'm not falling for you" and then i looked at some others and i loved them :D
fashiongal20 chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Haha! That is so funny! As soon as I found out that Chase's last name was Turner...I busted up laughing! That's my brother's name! lol And he has red hair! How weird is that? By the way...I love this story...its soo cute! I just love how Clare has taken a liking to Edward! It's almost like he her daddy! so cute!
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »