Reviews for Us And Clare
TwilightLovarr chapter 9 . 1/18/2010

Amazing, beautiful, everything! Great Job!

I adore Emmett's reaction all the time with Clare and the boys. So funny and cute!

Hahahaha keep going!

Thank you.
JessieIero chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
gosh...this story is so awesome...i really like your storys

does she forgive them?

i hope she so glad that clare and chase are together...they are so perfect for each other...just like eddie and bellie...

from Jessie
pandasaurusrexamon chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
Wow thats such a great story! i love it !
TwiguysObsessed chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
Aw, i love the happy ending :P

MentallyDazzled chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
im liking this so much can you please write more x x
VampsMoonAngel chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
That was so awsomical! I wanna know what happenes next - there HAS to be more to it and also what happened to Charlie anyway? They can NOT not want to know why they havn't (as in her ((Bella's)) parents) wondered or tried to call her? This is something that people need to know u know? - big fan ; Avi .
anonymous chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
I didn't find Emmett stupid at all. However, this chapter and the last made me laugh so hard that my family thought I was going insane. Thank you so much for a beautifully written, delightful story
Purely Fictional chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
lol so funny. i want to know what happens next. i think the first few chapters are really sweet. i love cute little scenes like them. great fanfic, really.

Just-One-Person chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Aww Chase and Claire are so cute! These chapters are perfect for showing her life after the parents death.
Cullen.Love.101 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
OK, I really love this story. I hope there's sill a little more to go. Thanks for a great read!
WeReWoLf SwEeThEaRt chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Man i love this story. This is the second time Im reading it. I was gonna nominate it for the Indy awards but it was too late / Anyways you called Clare, Bella in a few of the paragraphs by accident. You should get that fixed.

Keep writing. You're like my favourite fanfic writer.
samm3 chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
This story is beautiful.

I love Clare and Chase together!

I hope you update soon...(

I really want to see what happens..
typing-pictures chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
k, so i love the story... but why did you never finish it?
deleteteled chapter 9 . 5/9/2009

im glad chase and clare got together, they're so sweet together
katieblacksmith chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Great Story.

I hope you someday finish.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »