Reviews for Us And Clare
bellalegale chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
HAHAHAHA

blood catchers! i laughed out-loud.

very funny!
Avidfanfic reader chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
LOl, love this story. You do realize a palomina isn't white, right? hahahahaha.. sorry, they are a golden color with a lighter golden (sometimes white) mane and tail. (sorry, horse crazy person that works on a farm attacks! bwahahahahaha. leaving now...)

Please keep writing! You are one of my favorite authors!
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
They wouldn't keep their dead blood catchers in the same place as their food would they! Hilarious!
ShopliftersOFTheWorldUnite chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
yes, I know it's weird to write three reviews to one author in one day, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story! It was so cute at the start, and the period thing made me giggle - I know guys like that.

I really like it!
RandomDream chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
I love this story! Actually, I just really, really like the concept of the Vampire Cullens adopting a human child. Anyways, you have a wonderful writing style -keep it up.

Thanks!
kagome1995 chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
ah do u know that i almost had a heart attake keep wright plz
Hanhula chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Amazing story, Hurry up and write the next chapter already!
Hanhula chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Mrs Meyer xD

Is her first name Stephenie, by any chance?
IDecideKant chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
great! why havnt u updated in forever? is it just goona stop rite there?plz dnt its a great story!ur a awesome writter!
WeReWoLf SwEeThEaRt chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
This is officially my favourite story you have written and I have read nearly all of them! I loved little Claire! This story really needs an epilogue or sequel. Maybe Claire and Chase get in a car accident or something an the Cullens are forced to change them? They all live happliy ever after and such.. silly ideas lol! Thanks for your stories theyre great!

Please please do an epilogue or sequel!
samantha chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
more! u cant stop now!
Cristina021185 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
muckrossisnathrt chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
haha i love the random jess and mike part! wasnt xpectin it C:
fladdianforlife chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
I LOVE THIS

clare and chase are so cute

:]

update soon
lallla chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
AW. such a good story! great endingg
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »