Reviews for Shinobi turned Goddess
Matsuki Sakata chapter 1 . 1/25
OH GAWD!
Haki King chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Good story. I really appreciate the fact that you actually decided to turn it into a story instead of just a one or two shot lemon. It makes for a much better story; especially when fem! naruto x kakashi stories are so hard to come by.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
This story should have been a harem
Animelover0115 chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Noooo why did you do that why did you leave me hannging (goes to emo coner and starts sulking) omgosh the story is so good i love it so much except the sex scen i usually skip those parts i was in it for the story not the sex ok but all in all i really like the story you made and i can't wait for the next chapter :)
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
update soon pls
Venus914 chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Oh God...yes. You're naruto is becoming arrogant. I dont even know why im still here. I only read this story because of Kakashi.
Venus914 chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Wow. I dont know why you dont wanna admit that your Naruto is slutty. You just made Kyuubi an excuse. I mean, they may have live in a shinobi world but surely, rape is a capital offense too. Having sex with an unconscious person is rape from my perspective, you know.
Venus914 chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
I think, every girl/woman is insecure that way. I am, at least. But i will never have lesbian orgy...with friends or with anybody...just to say that i am embracing my being a woman.

And yeah. If you ask my opinion, Naruto is now a slut. Despite her age, there was a reason she had sex with Kakashi. And there was also a reason why she did that with Gaara. Although it makes me think that you made her character as weak as to offer sex to ALL jinchuriki. But the lesbian sex and orgy is too much.
HaloStorm chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Its a good story, tho there doesnt seem to be much interaction between Kakashi and Naruto. I am a bit unhappy at Naruto being forced to marry Kakashi. It would have been better (to me at least) if you had found a way to have them fall in love before that happened. Naruto being forced to keep the babies when she didnt want to doesnt sit all that well with me sense I believe it should be a woman's choice, but sense this is your story, that reflects your views, I understand. All in all a good story. I was able to get over my minor gripes and get into it. Keep up the good work.
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
Woah woah back up- I thought she had to WANT a family to get preggers?
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 21 . 3/8/2012
What, he uses his Sharringan on Kyuubi?

And Sasuke's gonna rip someone's head off when he finds out Naruto is married to Kakashi and already pregnant with his heir and second born.
Venus914 chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
LOL. I disagree with Naruto's reasoning here. She said she isn't a slut. But she is acting like one. Helping Gaara with his heat? Come on. I understand that demons have to go through this heat thing but Naruto did say that just because she had had sex, she would not just have sex with anyone again. But she is starting to...with Gaara. ALthough she may say its because she's helping him. Are you saying that when 'everyone' ask for her help, she would comply? I think that's the classic definition of being a slut. She just doesnt want to admit it.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 21 . 1/4/2011
yay itachi

i do admit the story has gone down hill since naru got pregant but im betting thats just my predijuce aginst those kind of stories

update soon