Reviews for Blood Minus
ariannesamala chapter 1 . 10/14
This fanfic is among the things that completed my childhood, I feel so lucky to have discovered this. I re-read this like 5 times total back in 2009, and I still have the urge to make a comic of this. I probably would. I love you so much. Pls give me ur autograph senpai.
velvetlaburnum chapter 4 . 6/25
Ohh no George's shirt is going to be removed? That's more tragic than the Titanic! D: I loved David's ringtone and omg only one lick of a powerbar and he was stuffed lol! Kai is so naive he keeps getting punk'd by those stupid chiropterans! I also love how you portrayed Haji, literally doing everything Saya says including jumping off a cliff! XD
velvetlaburnum chapter 3 . 6/18
David is anorexic and Forrest is a crackhead lol makes sense! I can't wait to read more funny chapters! The part where the principal took it too far and showed the whole school Gorey pictures was hilarious (wish that happened at my school).
velvetlaburnum chapter 2 . 6/17
Hahaha George is so freakishly hilarious in this story I'm laughing so hard! And don't worry Saya I know how it feels to be called "flat-chested" I just wish I had a sword to slash anyone who called me so! XD P.S. I frickin love the Scream and Forest Gump reference
velvetlaburnum chapter 1 . 6/17
OMFG thank you so much for making this! I nearly died when Saya left her weed at school and Van's obsession with zhe mouse! XD
wanna see a trick chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Happy 7th anniversary to this fic, or atleast since it was last updated.
Yvune chapter 50 . 7/30/2015
Also, I posted my review on the wrong chapter lol /BRICKED.
Anyway, brilliant as always. And stay classy, friend. Bye~
Yvune chapter 43 . 7/30/2015
Oh my god, that ending was to DIE for. Thank you. Thank you so much for this incredible, tasteful, hilarious parody of one of my most favorite Animes of all time. You brilliant mind, you. Stay awesome and classy, friend.

P.S. Sorry I didn't review all the chapters, I binge read your story lol
Ethereal Altair chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Wow all I have to say I feel sorry for the Blood Minus Joel VI more than his official counterpart.
DivaTepes chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Okay here is a fanfic challenge for u. It involves Diva. She like Saya abut has sadomasochistic side. It's also a god-like fanfic. She was instead raised by Ophis from Highschool DxD and given flesh of Great Red. She still possesses her powers from Blood plus but also gains the Witchblade, powers from W.I.T.C.H, Fairy Tail along with Mirajane Satan soul, seven deadly sins along with alchemy from fullmetal alchemist, Vampires from Rosario vampire, Highschool DxD Dragon power along similar power of destruction like Rias, fallen angel powers and a Cerberus, Pegasus, and Dragon familiar. She dresses different, has an Ouroboros tattoo over her sternum above cleavage, has measurements of B99/W61/H92, Alexei is still alive, and pairing can be Diva x Vali Lucifer, Diva x Kai Miyagusuku, Diva x Vali x Kai or Diva x Male harem. Also Raynare, Millet, Kalamire, and Donasheek are alive and serve her, Calypso raised her and she has met many mythological people including Greek gods.
TeeLee123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THE FRENCH GUY'S ACCENT & HIS MOUSE JOKES! I STARTED LAUGHING AT JULIA'S BOOBS & COULDN'T STOP UNTIL THE CHAPTER ENDED! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This is definitely my second favorite fanfiction story on this whole site( if it was dragonballz related, then it would've been 1st)! Blood plus would've been so much better if it went like this story :)
Anime fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Its really stupid and not funny at all. Its just weird. : (
wanna see a trick chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
she╩╗s got a bad case of "the bitch" lol
ANIME-NICA chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
HAHAHAHA! this stufs awesome!
Dawen123 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I've recently discovered this website and set up an account, and I wondered to myself if they had a fanfic of my first time anime show...And sure enough, I found this.

This crap is so frekin hilarious, dude! If I had a million dollars, I'll have the company make a show about this!

You're material is a wonder man!