Reviews for Dinotopia:Novelization
DinoWonder chapter 21 . 4/21
I hope u get the series soon, I love this with a passion!
Sommer chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
Awesome! So good to see someone write a decent story that they take seriously. The only recommendation I could suggest that perhaps you could review is: Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation! It's the one thing that can make a story very difficult to follow along.
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
Amazing! I loved how Jake made this story even more interesting :D His POV's were very entertaining, great job!
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
lol one thing- Karl drew a picture of a Triceratops and Steg mating, and kinda acted all cool and 'so what' when Marion scolded him... sorry, don't get me wrong, I really like it, really REALLY like it, LOVE it, in fact :D please, keep up the awesome work!
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
lol I'm watching this movie now! epic concept, very clever, look forward to reading more ;)
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
lol just a little reminder, nothing serious. Zippo speaks 17 major human languages. other than that, I love this! Brilliant XD
A Tragic Galaxy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Black spiky hair, brown eyes, headband and a sword? Were you watching Naruto when you wrote this, or did it just randomly match Sasuke Uchiha?

Great story! I liked how you molded in your extra character. Your ideas were very original. :)
GrovRose chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Heh, you're right, Jake! What an awesome way to start your story! You can be sure to expect more reviews from me soon, as I am curious to find out of what happens! Awesome job, buddy!
GinnyStar chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Nice timing, on the skybox and how he tried to help, out.
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
this story is awesome its been awhile since I've seen the dinotopia miniseries(I have recorded VHS cassettes but I'm too lazy to hunt for them) and this fanfic brought back memories ,10/10.
CryosR chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hey, good start for your story. I'm a friend of Shimmering Star's and my YIM is megamanx020. I'd like to chat with you some time. Talk to him or call me on YIM sometime.

like your story, I'll read more later.
anonymous chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
YEAH! You're doing the series too, (you hear the Halellujah Chorus) You have got to be the best author and this must be the best fanfiction dtory on th web! (seriously)
Shimmering Star 3 chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
Now that's what I'm talking about! Now I hope that I can fit your character in with my series as a continuation. and thanks once again for letting me use Jake. It has been a big help in my series thus far!
largefish8 chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
nice ending to a great fic. I look forward to the series novelization fic if you do it. I'll definitely watch this space. Best of luck in your future fics.
Steella-The-Huskey chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
I loved it. i can't wait for the series. all so I would like to use Jake in a sort of crossover. it has many movies and series in it. I will put it on soon.