Reviews for The promise
Kumaproogey chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Definitely had me curious in the beginning to see what had led to this point (Sam's motivation behind his actions) & where it was leading.

I was thoroughly confused by the ending. I was expecting MUCH more and felt let down. I really believe it could have been much more because you're writing was solid.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
How in the world can you end it like that? That's just cruel!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Wow. Cool. Where the sequel to "Sometimes It Hurts"? Catch ya on the flip side.
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I absolutely LOVE THIS .

LOVE.

Wow, just wow. :).
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
?

That can't be a one shot.

Please, don;t tell me it's a one shot story.

You have make the sequel!
HollyBush chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Okay. Now I'm depressed. But I did enjoy it. Does that make me mentally subnormal? ;-)
Estelio nin chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
?

You CAN'T just END it there! That's cruel and unusual punishment! Honestly...

I loved the fact Dean was asking Sam if he was alright when he was the one tied to a chair. So what exactly happened at the end?

And chance of more coming?
chb76 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
ah that was just so good. When I read the third line I just thought no way - he's gonna go instead - gasp shock horror. Loved how you did this, Dean asking Sam if he was ok even though he'd just tied him to a chair. The ending where Sam was about to leave was beautifully understated but heartbreaking. Loved it - awesome fic.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Well that was different.

Saw your name on the alerts and chose to read your post.

I could see Sam going to any lengths to save Dean. (Yet, how does Sam think Dean will finally get free of his ropes, especially now that he has gagged him too?)

Not happy that Sam was stupid enough to team up with Ruby or are you implying that he went darkside, which means its over for the brothers or ? did Sam just get killed again and sent to hell.

Whatever happen was not good and very depressing.

I can't/won't read death fiction, so will be more careful in the future.

One more day and on a plane to Chicago. :)

Until next time.
eliza-w chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Honest to God, I have no idea what happened in the end so you gotta explain that.

But whatever it is, it sounds bad, therefore you HAVE TO continue this story. Can't stop it here.

I'm putting it on my alert list!
Melinda chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
? I'm really slow. What's with the red light?
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
i loved it to the end, but honestly i have no idea what to make of it. what happened!
friendly chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
nice job, but you CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE. i need more
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened?This is really good and just as the tension reached its peak-you stopped. This would make so much more that a one shot. Just think about it.
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
WHAT? You can't stop there! *falls to knees and begs for more* Please! This was really good!