Reviews for Thorns
shyd1 chapter 1 . 1/21
Loved it!
So cute! I even loved your original (?) characters!
Dante Morose chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh, you are so good. This was an idea that could have been written by no other person. I've seen some strange ideas for FFVII fanfiction, but it takes a good writer to make the idea appealing. You did just that. This- this was a great show of talent, and I absolutely LOVED IT!

Might I throw in that this is the longest one-shot I have ever seen in my entire life and probably will ever see? Seriously though, I wouldn't have wanted it any shorter.

I love the poem to explain the title. It just makes this entire fic more memorable and beautiful.
-Dante
Wildrop chapter 1 . 1/17
This was fantastic. Lovely. I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed reading this. Seeing Zack and Aerith and Cloud all get a happy ending together was marvelous. The adorableness of Cloud with wings didn't hurt, either.
Thanks so much for the story!
InfinityIllusion chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was really, really amazing! I loved it.
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is my favorite FF7 fic. I'd love to see a sequel to it. Pretty please with sugar on top? I feel like it was left open to a sequel . . . and I absolutely love the idea the idea of Cloud with wings. Almost as much as I want Zack to survive (though I love Crisis Core). Wow, that was a lot of loves . . . would it help if I said FF7 is my favorite video game, and one of my favorite fandoms?
Rhavis chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I thought it was great.

What are the chances of a continuation?
Iliachenva'ar72 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This fic is amazing! I love the development of all the main characters, and the Cloud/Zack/Aeris fluff is WONDERFUL!

I'd love to read a sequel to this fic if you're ever inspired to continue it!
Jayim Duinara chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is absolutely going on my favorites list. A trek for survival, a team of super soldiers that still have their humanity, a cool 'geek' they learn to love, evil scientists that must die, and (as un-manly as it is to squee in delight) warm fuzzies for Zack and Cloud! AH! There is so much awesomeness! I mean, Cloud with wings?! YES!

Favorited.

I realize that you wrote this a very long time ago, but is there any hope at all that your muse for this could be rekindled and a sequel written? Their quest to take down Hojo/Shinra (or fix Shinra) and either save or fight Sephiroth?
ChrysophylaxDives chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
:D :D :D :D

Would you be willing to write a sequel in exchange for my firstborn child? (Preferably with delicious AerZaClo polyamory! I contend that this is /completely/ in character for both Aeris and Zack; if you disagree I recommend reading all of the first link and /especially/ the second link [*fans self*].)
Yura-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I will get down on my bare knees and -beg- for a continuation on this. I will. Also possibly weep and cry and puppy eyes at you.

Gods I love this. It is so amazing. But I feel like maybe there are a few loose ends left to tie up and that gives me hope. I am so intrested in Simon and Fletcher and his crew. And I want to find out what Tseng will do about all of this, and Hojo and who actually gets to kill him, but most of all Zack and Cloud and Aeris. I am so freaking curious. I feel like you left te possibility for a threeway up there, and if you go that route, I could handle that. I'm very tough. I'd only need a few hours of delighted giggling, much like a demented hyena I've been told, before I continued. If that is not the intended way, I'm still so freaking excited about their relationship. They -fit-. ike pieces of a puzzle. Zack and CLoud are obviously partners, and they are Aeris', like they said all they way back in the begining. They belong.

I am also in love with your characterization, if that's even a thing. I love how you've written them all. It's spot on. So please, for the love of -god-, continue this. It will make my day, week, year probably. And I can almost guarantee that I'll be back within the week, rereading. I do that with stuff I love, and this is way up there.
ladymelancholy17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I've re-read this story for the nth time and still loving it, such a shame there's no sequel
kattycha01 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
nice! I'm gonna reread it!
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
epic chapter. gotta admit i REALLY hope this isnt a one-shot.

*shrugs* oh well, ill be watching for more regardless.
SakiXX1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I just love how strong the friendship is between Aeris, Zack and Cloud. I wonder what happened to Sephiroth? What would the AWOL soldiers and Peters do? What does Tseng planned to do?
hootowl chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
i'm thoroughly disappointed there isn't a continuation of this. it makes me wonder how the rest of the game would advance your OCs are brilliantly done. thanks for the read!