Reviews for Thorns
CloudNTifa4Ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
I know you had written this quite a long time ago, but I think it would be totally awesome if you’d consider continuing the story. I really enjoyed reading this and thought it would be a great story to finish. ;)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
Nicely written and very nicely formulated. I particularly enjoyed your OCs and wouldn't mind reading a bit more with them. Overall, fantastic, thank you for writing and posting!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
Really really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
I like the story :)
sans.pertinence chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
oh, that was so good. so good. and your ocs are *amazing*.
Well39 chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
i don't really know how to say this, but i adore this story in every possible way. it's so well-written, and the characters are so spot on, and your ocs are just wonderful, and you fixed zack's death and sfdkjdsjfsdfkghfa
just everything. everything about this fic makes me smile. i'm very, very close to tears every time i think of the ending, it's just so warm and loving and hopeful. i'm so glad they all made it, i'm so glad cloud and zack and aeris can be happy together. this story was so much fun to read, the suspense and relief and joy i felt was a ride i loved from beginning to end. thank you so much for sharing it!
Muse chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
I know it's been years since you wrote this and it's unlikely, but if you ever were to write a sequel (say a rewrite of FF7 with this as the Crisis Core backdrop) I would love to read it! All your characters are beautifully human, even the OCs (which I normally hate, no matter their role)!
Faith Scarred chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
This was awesome! Is there a sequel to this! Please tell me there is!
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
This was so totally Awesome!
guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
great story!
read it years ago before, and was confused half of the time what was going on;
well i'm still confused now as then, but everything else is freakin' awesome!
jmadd chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
This fic seems pretty overrated to me and frankly I was bored by it. Plus, it needs to be broken into smaller chapters - 45K words is too much even on a big PC monitor
Renee.Sarah chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
After reading i had to make sure it was a 'complete' because i kinda wanted it to continue
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
very good
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I've always enjoyed this story. I like Fletcher and his group. The gargoyle/griffin stuff is cool too.
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Wonderfull story. Great side character. The SOLDIERS and Simon were very interesting. Never quite understood what the gargooyal/ demon was, but whatever. Love the Cloud monologue/dialogue. Zack was great. Loved the Griffin behaviorisms. Like where you ended the story.

And Sorry for this review. I don't normally write reviews like this but I'm not really in the mood to write right now. But I would like to right one in a show of appreciation, because I really enjoyed your story. Additionally, I know that if I put of writing this for any longer I might never end up posing one. SO here you go! and thanks again.