Reviews for Mother's Day
Jessica Simpson chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awsome chapter please do more cause its just a awsome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was nice. With Stars mother telling Robin to be familly. Very emotonal.
annalise chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
awwwwwwww i tin k te was moonfireor sunfire i love it
PeaceLoveAndEli chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That was so sad but i loved it! Robin is so sweet! They make the perfect couple!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Sweet. Short, but sweet. I felt like crying afterwards!
mythica magic chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
OMG this is such a lovely story! Poor Robin, poor Starfire! But still, it was such a great story, ur a fab writer!x
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
this was a very good Robin/Starfire friendship fic. Makes me miss my mom... :-(

nicely done

LJ
Sta-R-obin chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aw, it's so cute dang it! I'm back to wanting to write angst! That's not fair! But then agian, yeah it is. I like writing angst as much if not more than fluff! But I REALLY liked this story! It was a cute/sad/angst-y one-shot! The best kind!
raeXXstarry chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Aw, this is really sweet! I can't beleive I haven't seen this before!

I love this whispering wind thing; shame Robin didn't hear it )

Starry
nadiagirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Loved the Story awesome
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Aww... :'( that's so sad... Very well written btw. XOXO ~xStarfirexRobinxo
Intermission chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
LOVE IT!

Makes me cry!

Please write some more oneshots like this...and I trust you have already received the PM reply from me?

If you didn't...I will now kill myself!

-Kory Anders Grayson (thinks that Kitten should be put in the mental institute...Random thought!)

Janine
TAUT13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was so sad. I am starting to tear up. That was a really good story line very original.
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
this was a very sweet first story, but i am a beta at heart. with that in mind, i should tell you that Cyborg doesnt actually have a mother either, she died in the accident that he and his family were in, and if you remember "The End pt 2" evil Cyborg had commented on him not having a mother.

just one more piece of advice. when using dialogue, start a new paragraph when a new person speaks, it makes it easier to read.

other than that, i liked it and i hope to read more from you!

L8r

SAT
Beautiful Thief chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This is a good story idea, and you've developed it quite nicely. I have some constructive criticism though, if you care to take it into mind.

1) You need to begin a new line every time someone new speaks. I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard it, and unless you fix it, it won't be the last.

2) Capitalisation. There are a one or two places where you've forgotten to capitalise the beginning of speech.

3) Ryand'r is actually Starfire's younger brother. I'm sure you know this, and in keeping with the plot you've set up, Ryand'r needed to be older, but just making sure that for the future you know.

This is very well done and developed. You've pulled it off quite well. Please don't take offense, as I'm just trying to help you get better as a writer. I'm not the nastiest person out there, though the way I give concrit is a little harsh. Please do keep in mind that I'm trying to help.

Well done and good luck.

Saoirse