Reviews for Two Trips To The Dump And A Body Bag
TherealRNO chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You say you've nothing against Phil, yet you depict him as a borderline stupid dumb-ass, then have Kimi KILL him? "Accidental manslaughter" is the technical term, and the cops would STILL find finger prints on the gun and on the body bag once they found it-unless the two girls, who were basically like extended family to Phil, for obvious reasons, burnt his body too-and as such, not only WOULD there be too many questions about Phil's disappearance (especially by twin sister Lil, mother Betty, and father Howard), but Kimi and Angelica WOULD serve jail time, accidental or not. This is FACT, given the American legal court system. Plus, Kimi is TERRIBLE at keeping secrets, so she WILL spill the beans at some point. Besides, you're depicting Angelica as basically EVIL in this piece, which she certainly is NOT. She may have been a bully, but she still CARED, so not even Angelica would stoop THIS low. That said, because entire Rugrats clan would be like an extended family, character death being brought in there-no matter how well attempted-IS disturbing and unsettling, no bones about it, plain and simple.
grey mage chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
awesome. i never got the chance to watch all grown up when it was on, and netflix has spared me the long illegal download..
Androclez chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Beautiful! I love how Angelica took control of the situation so cooly, while Kimi was rendered into a frightened and obedient child. And she even revived some memories of the past, regarding them as “you babies.” LOL!

And the descriptives in your writing are vivid and nearly poetic at times. I really felt like I was there, or at least seeing all these things for myself on TV. _

Also, I loved the ending. It's a perfect example of an ending that leaves the reader with an eerie sense of the unknown. The concluding line offered just enough closure for the story.
Androclez chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Phil was hilarious! He thought he was pretty slick, eh? Well, you know I love this story! It's one of my favorites. This is what fanfiction should be! All the cast are basically in-character, but the happenings are more extreme than the show. And there's even guns being waved about carelessly! LOL! Perfect!
tekeshi chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
It's a great idea, and it was done well. The only problem is that it seems like the tip of an be nice to see the aftermath.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Whoa. Angelica is quite intimidating here. Very intense and well done.

Keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Phil finally did it; his foolishness killed him!

Very intense start. Kimi will never forgive herself; not to mention Chuckie will not leave her alone until she turns 50.

Keep the good writing.