Reviews for Blindfold
01RandomUsername10 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
If only this had been how CG ended...
It's really cool that this was written before r2 was released. All the Shirley x lelouch fanfictions now are about them being reborn or if Shirley didn't die or just him being emo over her death ( I'm guilty) it's really nice to see something like this once in a while. Thanks :)
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
THIS IS REALLY SO BEAUTIFUL. XD Magaaash
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Well, I have to say, despite the shortness, it was good. Short, but sweet. That was really the way I always saw Code Geass ending. Even if the writers and Clamp staff weren't really going to let that happen.

You really covered all your bases, and it's completely Lelouch/Shirley and therefore cute. But also, surprisingly, articulate. I liked it. So, thanks for the entertainment and a bit of much needed fanservice.
agatha midnite chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
that was simply wonderful! i wish they would've ended that way in the series.. (sniffs) anyway, very nice! looking forward to more of your luluxshir fics!
Lilyflower1987 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw...that gave me warm fuzzies
j-mercuryuk chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
THANK GOD! A good Shirley/Lelouch fanfic. This was so sweet and well written. Good job :D
RukiaAbarai chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
lovely
tenten93 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
aw that was adorable
poems2songs chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
nice story... short and sweet... really liked it... like this pairing... glad for fanfiction since in the anime it can't ever happen... good job... great work...
Paige Cruz chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
QwQ that was so sweet~!
kamui-chan Lee.Sun-Ho chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
actually i love lulu and shirley pairing. I wished it was them. but thanks for writing this.

and yeah I did feel so bad when Lulu had to erase her memories. He felt really terrible about it. I guess there must be feelings deep inside of him.
animeprincess32 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This story was so sweet!

I love LelouckxShirley!
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Lovely. The english-fandom totally needs more LuluShirley.
NautilusOmega chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was a fairly enjoyable if short read and added some nice Lelouch x Shirley to help enrich the community. Especially impressive is this seems to be your first story.

The back story was nice and believable, I could see season 2 going something like that in regards to the Lulu x Shirley relationship. If there were any grammar or spelling errors they were minor enough to escape my notice.