Reviews for Strawberry
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 10 . 3/21
I cannot wait to see what happens when they get to the Soul Society and the trouble that Ichigo gets into their hope to see more soon this is really good
draco7347 chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Man this chapter is a royal mind fuck of epic quality. Seriously how the fuck do you come up with Us and what is up with that name? what's wrong with Shiba?
theskythatshinesbright chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
update3
Alice aquabld chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
REVERSE HAREM PLEASE. PPEASE IM BEGGING YOU
MasteroftheDark chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Excellent story thus far. I enjoy the direction you've taken with the story. I just wish you'd have continued it. May a review or two and this on will continue? Thanks for the efforts thus far!
ninjapanda16 chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Loving this so much, but it's been so long since you updated it, any chances you'll continue this story?
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
please write some more. what happens next. who is ichigo's other half. who will ichigo love.
Anissa chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I love your story please continue writing.
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
this story is amazing, like really freaking awesome! Im too awed to think clearly right now, but PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'm dying to know what happens next!
ivlustiv chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
I really like it plz continue
Layla Riddle chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Please update!
I really like this!
mndstjohn chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
What I think is that "don't hold your breath for the next one" was right. I like your story though, and I hope you keep up the hard work!
Little Shinn chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
keep going
hope to see you update soon
FangirlKatydid chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
So sad... But I live in hope that you will update once again! I really really really love this story. So much that I almost cried when I noticed it hasn't been updated in five years.