Reviews for Strawberry
D I A n a 2 9 S D chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
wooow pls updateeee i love this story sooo much
yuzukikuran476 chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Please keeping updating this Amazing Bleach story I love Stories about Female Ichigo stories like this one please make the pairs Byakuya and Female Ichigo for this story and please pm me and let me know.
Vanessa Masters chapter 9 . 5/17/2017
That was apparently the wrong thing to say.

"Ichigo's not the one at fault here!" Rukia snapped. "I offered the transfer of my own will, Renji. Just because she's different is no excuse to hand her over to Kurotsuchi! Death would be better than that. The Sokyoku is better than that."

"Of course she's at fault," Renji snarled back as soon as he regained his wits. "You're strong enough to be a seated officer. There's not been any Hollows in your area strong enough to knock out a seated officer except for the Menos. The only way there could have been a transfer is unwilling!"

Rukia stared at him in disbelief. "No Hollows in my area strong enough to take out a seated officer?" she repeated, her eyes cycling from disbelief to confusion to quiet bemusement, and then laughed. "You have no idea. No idea at all."

Then she turned to the window once more, and refused to be goaded into speaking again.

Oh re no, so ignorant of the truth and the facts.
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 5/17/2017
Oh wow, ichigo is lucky Mayurindidnt get to examine her, but I'm all on edge to see how this goes next!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 10 . 3/21/2017
I cannot wait to see what happens when they get to the Soul Society and the trouble that Ichigo gets into their hope to see more soon this is really good
draco7347 chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Man this chapter is a royal mind fuck of epic quality. Seriously how the fuck do you come up with Us and what is up with that name? what's wrong with Shiba?
theskythatshinesbright chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
update3
Alice aquabld chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
REVERSE HAREM PLEASE. PPEASE IM BEGGING YOU
MasteroftheDark chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Excellent story thus far. I enjoy the direction you've taken with the story. I just wish you'd have continued it. May a review or two and this on will continue? Thanks for the efforts thus far!
ninjapanda16 chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Loving this so much, but it's been so long since you updated it, any chances you'll continue this story?
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
please write some more. what happens next. who is ichigo's other half. who will ichigo love.
Anissa chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I love your story please continue writing.
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
this story is amazing, like really freaking awesome! Im too awed to think clearly right now, but PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'm dying to know what happens next!
ivlustiv chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
I really like it plz continue