Reviews for Strawberry
Alice aquabld chapter 10 . 7/21
REVERSE HAREM PLEASE. PPEASE IM BEGGING YOU
MasteroftheDark chapter 10 . 7/13
Excellent story thus far. I enjoy the direction you've taken with the story. I just wish you'd have continued it. May a review or two and this on will continue? Thanks for the efforts thus far!
ninjapanda16 chapter 10 . 1/14
Loving this so much, but it's been so long since you updated it, any chances you'll continue this story?
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
please write some more. what happens next. who is ichigo's other half. who will ichigo love.
Anissa chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I love your story please continue writing.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
this story is amazing, like really freaking awesome! Im too awed to think clearly right now, but PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'm dying to know what happens next!
ivlustiv chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
I really like it plz continue
Layla Riddle chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Please update!
I really like this!
mndstjohn chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
What I think is that "don't hold your breath for the next one" was right. I like your story though, and I hope you keep up the hard work!
Little Shinn chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
keep going
hope to see you update soon
FangirlKatydid chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
So sad... But I live in hope that you will update once again! I really really really love this story. So much that I almost cried when I noticed it hasn't been updated in five years.
Need not to know chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
This is brilliant, keep up the good work!
echoing song chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Are you going to continue this? It's a good story, but it has also been five years.
Olympian-King chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I will continue to make fan art of this story until you get your inspiration to continue to write...even then ill make fanart! This is probably one of the only good fem!ichi fics I've ever read! Nearly every other fic is either OOC, exactly like the original just written as a girl, or so twisted it may not as well be called Bleach anymore. Thank you for blessing us with this!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Nice story! Love the plot! Update soon!