Reviews for Character Arc
Bubbly Girl13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I seriously love this story! You portrayed the characters perfectly. :) If you haven't already done so, you should seriously consider doing a sequel to this oneshot about when Sokka finds Toph after the battle! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl13
Amy CrazyGirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love Tokka, and this story! :)
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I loved this .. too much. I have no more words cause I'm speechless XD

This is amazing *hey more words* lol
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
you know- this is my favorite avatar pairing, and you did justice to it-good job (im happy, i just discovered avatar ff and this is the first T/S story that didnt turn out to be a bummer.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really did not think I would adore this as much as a did. I loved how it was incharacter yet it still showed an affection for Toph from Sokka. It worked really well. Great work!

Liz
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
AW! I heard you on beyong the spirit world, and I have to admit, you intrigued me. Keep up the good work!
MisschievousMissfit chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
WOW! That's the only word to describe this. I love how she made it so easy to the arc in which Sokka developes feelings for Toph. So much better than all the other mushy squsihy fluffy fanfics that I've had the unpleasure of reading lately! So major Kudos!
Soundspeed chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Beautiful. I absolutely love your portrayal of Sokka; you have his character spot-on and yet you mold it into your own creation at the same time. Just a masterful job. I love it.
Jooh chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh mah gawd.

This is utterly amazing. Your writing, the story, the emotion, everything is perfect.

I LOVE it. -hugs-
libowie chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was great, and omigosh, perfect ending!
ImGallStaffSorcererOfLIGHT chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Woah. That was..so amazing, I can't even describe how beautiful it was.
Kumori Doragon chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I. Absolutely. Loved it! Wow! That was so well-crafted. It flowed and seemed perfectly Sokka-like. I just loved it! I could see all of it, and everyone was spot on. Loved the Kataang mentions and Sokka's wonderfully Sokka reactions. There's no one quite like him, eh? *claps hands* Flameo, ma'am. Flameo.

KD
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
so cute i love this paring i really could see somthing like that happening in the series ( the ending i mean)
Superbleh11 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
What I really like about this one is the way you wrote Sokka so honestly: we can see his halfhearted attempts to ignore her, he doesn't admit everything to us, he ends up kind of convincing himself. I didn't feel like he was 'perfect' or completely knowledgable about himself, which can be such a big pitfall of first person narration.

Love the Tokka! Not too fluffy but not real subtle either. I might have liked to have a little more of a glimpse of Toph, rather than just through Sokka seeing her as the love he's trying to get away from, or deciding he'll get closer too.

Really good job, keep up the good work!
apie chapter 1 . 11/18/2007