Reviews for The Cyborg Chronicles
KibaIsHOTT chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
hmm... I guess this is nice.. it feels like cyborg's talking to me.. dunno.. but i like it! :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Interesting. And it's true. That's why they fight so hard to keep him safe.

And hopefully Romeo and Juliette can admit how they feel after this. :P
cheekylildevil chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
woah

Indi
cheekylildevil chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
why do I get the feeling that we're going to ned a gravestone for the cameraman.

great job

Indi
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
LOL! I feel sorry for the camera man. He's going to wish he had never been born! :D
timkhj chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Interesting start. I'm curious to see where you take this. Good luck!
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hm, I'd have to disagree with Raven's assessment. For one thing, the first T-Car was built by himself, without any outside assistance. As for his fighting style- if it isn't broken, don't fix it. Besides, shooting things with the cannon is likely much easier to control in terms of preventing fatalities- if he can pick up a bus, a misjudged punch might do the baddies in for good. And his inventions, while not showing artistic creativity, demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving- just look at the holographic projector rings and his remote-controlled replacement.

Her punishment for Beast Boy was... well, it has a /lot/ of potential to backfire on her. He's still got that Beast inside him after all, and that Beast likes meat... and presumably the process of getting meat as well.

All that taken into consideration, I still think this is an /excellent/ idea. Cyborg needs more love from authors.

-John
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Interesting. I do think Raven's choice of punishment was rather cruel, but Beast Boy certainly earned it.

And the one other thing that remains the same is that Raven has the intellectual edge no matter what. :) Burn! lol!