Reviews for Parts of the Process
ToonyTwilight chapter 11 . 1/11
It's stories like these that made me wish Ianto did meet the Doctor face to face.
Sandysan2013 chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Great adventure. Very exciting and well plotted. I loved the characterizations. I hope to see more in this verse! Thank you ever so much!
BelladonasMom chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
OMG that was the coolest story ever! I absolutely loved it. The characters were spot on and the plot was thrilling. I've got to read more of your stories. Brilliant!
TheNotedMusician chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Amazing story! I loved the way Ianto changed during the two years, and the 51st century-particularly the Time Agency-was brilliant! Great job!

TheNotedMusician
Fick Chick chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
This was very good.
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
OH! -laughs- You have no idea how much I love this. You're a genius, this was spectacular and amazing and so, so fantastic.

I love your Doctor, he sounds adorable and like such a child. It's just hilarious. And Ianto, I love how you wrote him and all of his little adventures and whole entire journey leading up to the end.

(And Lisa! asoi;gjds)

(AND the Time Agency thing!)

(AND OMG. The whole search for the Doctor at the beginning with the "mysterious companion"!)

I can't stop laughing and smiling. I absolutely love EVERYTHING!
RoyalLadyEmma chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
This is one of the most riveting stories I've read in ages! I am so thankful that I was able to read it in it's entirety, rather than waiting for each chapter to come out - don't think my sanity would have survived that! The time that Ianto spent in the 51st century was nerve-wracking, to say the least. When he teleported away from Jack to go to the Doctor, Jack's cry broke my heart. To imagine the great Captain Jack Harkness, alone, frightened, betrayed, and now deserted by the one person who'd shown him any kindness - tears, lots and lots of tears fell before I could continue reading. To say that I am absolutely emerald green with envy over Ianto Jones, mild-mannered Archivist from Torchwood, being gifted with two years of travel with the Doctor is putting it mildly! What wouldn't I give to be a companion, to see the wonders of time and space, to see what becomes of the human race in thousands of years... well, until then, I shall continue to live vicariously through stories such as this. You have a brilliant gift for story-telling and I thank you so much for sharing!
Velveteenrabbit chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
Oh, so that's how Ianto always seemed to know everything. Poor Doctor, all alone again (though he was probably relieved to get a companion w/o the whole falling-in-love with him thing). If iantos gonna live such a long time, maybe he and the Doctor can go traveling again (becuase those two make the universe implode from awesomeness and near paradoxes). Maybe ianto fix the cham gear to make TARDIS something besides the police box. I love your Torchwood fics will you write more torchwood stories?
Switched-to-Silent chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Oh my gosh, I put off studying to read this all in one go _ This whole story was just too good!
Joanna chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
Hello! Fabulous job with this story! I really enjoyed reading it, and you've done a very nice job at creating a completely believable world that is the best I have ever read in a Torchwood fanfiction.

The only issue I had is that there wasn't too much of a sense of closure. That might have been what you were going for, but when this story ended I was left feeling a bit expectant, like waiting for more answers or something else to happen.

Anyways, great job!
starshifter chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I remember reading this sometime back and really liking the younger Doctor / Ianto interaction. But, I couldn't remember the name - and wanted to read it again! I have finally, finally found it and just wanted to say Thank you! It's a lovely Ianto, Doctor and Jack story and I know I'll be back to read it again and again.
Dragonist chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Fanfreakingtastic! This is so utterly amazing, I'm stunned at the depth of your brilliance! I just adore Ianto (especially when he gets to cheat on Jack), to the Doctor's kiss was perfect. Congrats!
Krystal chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
Absolutely loved it! Well Done!
Mc Parrot chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
Hi, just found this glorious story from a rec on TWfind.

I've sat up till 2am reading the whole thing. Great fun. Loved Ianto just getting on, not getting too woobie on it all and having fun.

the 51st century was of course great but there were lovely touches all the way through.

Many thanks
darkdranzer chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
WOW! Your story was simply AMAZING! i loved it! ianot is so believable, and i like how you show the 51st century. loved the part where torchwood is immortal like jack now, he has company! XD the part where ianto left the doctor was sad, but arent they always? really awesome job. lol. i'm hyper now.