Reviews for I don't know why
Vylria chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Touch you say? It rips my heart...shredded my face in tears...
RatSkie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
both of them held back their feelings for each other. this was really so sad!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
God... so sad... but very powerful...
Ayexev chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Aww... you actually made me spill my tears now... ;-; AGH... soo... sad... ;_;
ichigolynn chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This story is really inspiring in a way to me. I love your stories Satashi !
iloverockandmatel chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i love this story , i cried over and over again just thinking about it makes me so sad :/
labpartner chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
really beautiful.

the last paragraph is really touching.

aligado, Satashi Sama.
RH chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Wow! that was so sad... but it was beautiful!

you made me cry a lot with this one T.T
Scarlet Fate chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hi.

What can I say?

Really, I didnt like this kind of couples, and then, I watched MSLN, and after that, I read this fic, and I almost cry.

Its really beautiful, and at the same time, very painful to see how the most important person in your life has gone, and you never say how do you feel, thinking what would happen if you would have the courage to say it, but now its too late, that has to be the worst punishment, regret.

Now, im a NxF fan, this couple is really lovely and I am just reading more of your hystories in this section, and this fic is now my favorite of all, its short but I think are no needed more words to touch your readers in the way you has done.

I apologize for my English, cause I speak Spanish but I really want to tell what I think about this fic.

See you.
fate-san chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
i love this story, it was very nice and i was very touched

throwing-dynamite chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
oh my fucking god that was so angstly, beautifully awesome T_T

great job man...*sobs while waving a fate/nanoha flag*
impishknight chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
dude that was a really sad story i'm totally crying right know, but it was a good story keep up the good work. snif snif
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
A sad one Satashi. A tale of when one gets together with Nanoha what the other would feel like. A sad thing for Fate that she stood back and never got to say what she felt. A nice read even if it ends in that sad result of a dead Nanoha.
Yukimura Akira chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
That was beautifully written. As expected, that, coming from you. It was beautiful, yet so sad. I loved it. You've got me checking my emails everyday to see whether you've uploaded anything with that talent of yours. Great story as always. (Looking forward to see more coming soon!)

Until then,

Aki
Tenkuu no Hime chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Damn, it really got to me xD

You meanie! After all this angsty-tragedy we deserve some FeitoxNanoha luvluv! Pretty please?

Anyway, gotta get my spirits up... haha

Ja ne!