Reviews for When I see them
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 6/17
A couple of interesting points that I hadn't thought of just that way. Really like the last couple of paragraphs. Thanks for sharing these different pov's.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 6/17
One wonders about how confusing it might be for Alice at times. Her seeing Bella in flashes before she shows up seems reasonable. The last paragraph is really good.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 6/17
This is a little harsher than I think of Rosalie, but fits.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/17
Always nice to read other pov of things. This was delightful.
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
awww, this was really good and i really enjoyed reading it. can't wait for the next update
Epic Styled Rug chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
An awesomely lovely fic! I feel so sad when I read Jasper's POV about his longing... well written!
purelyromantic chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
I really liked this fic! Edwards and bellas romance is always a poignant one to witness especially from the eyes of the other character's. I especialy liked Rosalie's POV ) And I hope to see you write the POV of the rest of the Cullens and maybe other characters too!

Fleur24 chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
I loved it! Jasper is amazing like that.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love Esme!1 She is perfect for Carlisle and I love how she automactically loves Bella just for loving Edward!
intensewhatever chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
I like it! You should do one from Carlisle and Emmett's point of view!
EDWARDLUVA96 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
aw! lol alot of w's he he
Sohmakid chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Cool. Always wanted to know what Jasper thought about Edward and Bella. Good job.
Sohmakid chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I love ALice's Point of View. Great job.
Sohmakid chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Good job on Rosalie's Point of view. Enjoyable read.
Sohmakid chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Oh my goodness! You don't know how long I've been searching for a story like this! Thank you so much! Great shot on Esme's POV. Love it.