Reviews for Duty and Honor
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
It's simply amazing. I reread it like a zillion times and still... I love how Ashe is playing with Vossler and how defensive he gets when he mentions Basch :D
Jezebel Jai-Braxlin chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That is so cute! . I loved it .
bluebearsg chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love this!

Definitely my favorite Ashe/Vossler story!

Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Haha, that was amusing! You wrote the dialogue beautifully. I liked Ashe's sort of...rouge-ish personality. You also pulled off present tense sucessfully!
Elva chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
omg, that was hilarious. I am such a fan of your writing! I only wish there was more.
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
AshexVossler pair-ups are now one of my favorites. You made them so adorable with each other, maybe you should reconsider your completion of this story and make some more chapters. Please?
Hagard chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
It's fine to address Ashe as either majesty or highness, because in the game, if people played it, Basch screams out to her, yoúr majesty. and others too in the game, so its fine.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
aww! poor Vossie! that's so much to asked of him~ Ashe is such a tease, isn't she! hehe, she's very cool in this, i love the way you portrayed them both oh, i only have one other thing to say;,, i think you address a princess as 'Highness', and queens as 'Majesty'.. someone told me that. that's the only bad thing i have to say about this fic, and it's not even a bad comment nice one~! this is going on the fave list!
Fantasy Wings chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
i laughed while Vossler was laughing! _

i like this story lots _
landis icelilly chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aw, that was funny and cute :) I would have loved to have seen Vossler's face... I bet it would have been priceless! Good job!

~*~ landis icelilly ~*~
Cdabryhea chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
please update soon. :)
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
*loves* ~

Poor Vossler and his torturous D lessons with the princess.
Ktjn chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Oh how I love this! Vossler is so cute. And whipped. That's why I love it. Thanks for writing it!
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
*is ded with love*

There is something about this pairing that just completely sucks me in. This is so completely adorable and hilarious, and I love it! Very nice, my dear! :D