Reviews for In the Clockface, Weighted and Weary
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
This has been a fascinating three chapter, I hope you decide to take it up again, it would be a shame to see this one whither and die.
I'll add it to my story favorites and alerts.

:))
BYoshi1993 chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Damn, such a good story left on a cliffhanger. I've never read anything like this and I've real A LOT of fanfiction. Bummer.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
How was Hermione so self-destructive that she led Muggles against Wizards? I understand that magic brought too much sadness and death to Hermione and many Muggleborns, but Muggles destroy the planet with their smoke, plants, coal and petroleum mining, nuclear bombs and power plants. Haven't you seen the bleached coral?
Muggle or wizard, I would have tried to help Voldemort if I could, if such a war was unfolding.
Harry going so much back in time... Sounds brilliant. Look forward to Harry meeting descendants of Slytherin (is Harry still a Parselmouth?) and making sure that Tom Marvolo Riddle (if he is born) will not be conceived with a love potion, and has good family.
Unauthorised wizard entering with Mage Julio? Is Mage Julio under Imperius, or is unauthorised wizard using Animagus form or invisibility cloak (Potter) or Polyjuice or something?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
holy crap the shit is going to hit the fan now i cant wait for the next chapter.
but now the timeline has changed hopefuly for the better.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I'm very curious to see what happens
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Dumbledore is a manipulative piece of shit
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Really enjoyed this, hope you come back to it eventually. Thanks for Writing!
flakeshake07 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
hope you continue!
Nanchih chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I remember reading this, or something very like it, quite a while ago. Probably when you first wrote it. But, why have you not continued? I'll go are doing nowou have a look to see if you are re-doing it, or what you are doing now. I am curious if you ever resume, so I'll leave an Alert following it.
Thea chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Cool story! Update?
History101 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
A really amazing start to what could be an even more amazing story. I realise it's been a while since this was updated, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to read more of this :)
Debate4life chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Nothing like leaving me on a cliffhanger for YEARS...still, good story.
Tree2652 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Well this sucks... I find a author that had some pretty awesome fanfics, only to see he hasn't been here for years. And I really liked this story too. Hope I'm not a leaving to a review to dead man.
entelejent chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Full of imperfections, mostly in the first two chapters, but has numerous intriguing ideas.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013