Reviews for Living With Autobots
Tam chapter 17 . 2/16
Hey, I know this is probably a dead fic, but I just want to say that I love reading this story, and re-reading it. You do so well with the characters and the story and I love how you have interpreted them. This is a fantastic fic, and even if it never gets another chapter, I hope that you know that that what you have done has been fantastic and it always made my day to read it. All the best, and happy writing!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Aww slag. Cranky Inventor Terror Twins Everyone is deactivated.
Fiction Guardian chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
This story was a delight to read. Hardly any grammar wise mistakes or spelling errors, which can make or break a story. But, the characters are what really made this wonderful. Wheeljack is my favorite character, so when I saw your fic, I jumped at the chance to read it and I don't regret it. Your Wheeljack is one of the more grim (and cranky) takes I have seen of him, which is pulled off beautifully. Plus, I just love what you have done with the 4-Beta idea.

Thank you for sharing this story and your talents. I truly hope that you haven't abandoned this story for the shelves of Never Completed as this is a story that should never suffer that kind of fate. Anyway, have a nice day! :)
JenniferJ chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
I am delighted that this has updated. Excellent story.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
God, I re-read the whole thing in one gobble. As always, love your take on Wheeljack/Sunstreaker/Sideswide/Ratchet.

Hoping for more.

-Q
The Accomplice chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Oh, this is good. Like, really really good. And you've stuck with it for about 7 years? I have very much enjoyed this so far, and am crossing my fingers, hoping for more. But regardless, Silverbolt is awesome. Grimlock is awesome. And Wheeljack is totally awesome! (Especially how you write them :)
spycat chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
This is the second time I'm reading this story. Its very good. Detailed writing and I love the way your handling the characters.
Nyx811 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
update
mel chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
im so glad youre back
Lex chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
I don't even have words for how happy I am to see this is still kicking! I love seeing this universe through your take on it. There are so many cultural details that the characters, of course, take for granted, which add a richness and depth I could revel in for ages.
2211Nighthawk chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
Wow is that a terrible ending. Good grief. Got to update soon.
tomorrow4eva chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
Oooo! Grimlock is awesome! And I'm very interested to see how your Skyfire thinks. Great chapter! Great action and great emotion.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
So excited to have an update! And wow, what an update to be sure ) The twins vs Grimlock - I get a kick out of how he got named! Wheeljack is really outdoing himself this time...interesting twist to see Skyfire enter the stage like this. Poor autobot seekers all hiding on the roof!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Eeeee! New update! Absolutely blew through it - very excited to see where you'll take this. Also, great interaction between Sideswipe and Grimlock!

-Q
tomorrow4eva chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
I love this story. I was happy to find it again. :)