Reviews for Living With Autobots
JenniferJ chapter 17 . 5/6
I am delighted that this has updated. Excellent story.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
God, I re-read the whole thing in one gobble. As always, love your take on Wheeljack/Sunstreaker/Sideswide/Ratchet.

Hoping for more.

-Q
The Accomplice chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Oh, this is good. Like, really really good. And you've stuck with it for about 7 years? I have very much enjoyed this so far, and am crossing my fingers, hoping for more. But regardless, Silverbolt is awesome. Grimlock is awesome. And Wheeljack is totally awesome! (Especially how you write them :)
spycat chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
This is the second time I'm reading this story. Its very good. Detailed writing and I love the way your handling the characters.
Nyx811 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
update
mel chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
im so glad youre back
Lex chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
I don't even have words for how happy I am to see this is still kicking! I love seeing this universe through your take on it. There are so many cultural details that the characters, of course, take for granted, which add a richness and depth I could revel in for ages.
2211Nighthawk chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
Wow is that a terrible ending. Good grief. Got to update soon.
tomorrow4eva chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
Oooo! Grimlock is awesome! And I'm very interested to see how your Skyfire thinks. Great chapter! Great action and great emotion.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
So excited to have an update! And wow, what an update to be sure ) The twins vs Grimlock - I get a kick out of how he got named! Wheeljack is really outdoing himself this time...interesting twist to see Skyfire enter the stage like this. Poor autobot seekers all hiding on the roof!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Eeeee! New update! Absolutely blew through it - very excited to see where you'll take this. Also, great interaction between Sideswipe and Grimlock!

-Q
tomorrow4eva chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
I love this story. I was happy to find it again. :)
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Hands down this has got to be the most thrilling, gut turning fanfiction I have ever read. I was up until 3 this morning reading your story! :) Each page leaves me in suspense of what could happen next. Your writing style is superb, I love how detailed you are and how you bring us right into the mech's (or seekers) point of view. During this story, I have laughed and cried with the characters and held my breath in suspense when they were in danger. I am so glad I stumbled across this jewel of a story.

I am really interested in this 4 Beta programming that keeps popping up. You sure know how to keep your reading hanging on every word. By the end of this chapter, my heart skipped a beat when the seeker's cry was answered. I wonder if this is the moment when Wheeljack's drone gets put to use. :)

Awesome story, I cannot find the words to express how much I enjoyed all of these chapters. This story is definitely going on my favorite story and follow list. Many thanks for posting this master piece! I will be rereading this story again before the summer (or week) is over!
Yorozuya chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
omg, I LOVE this story!

I like seeing this Wheeljack, fighting his inner-demons created from the stresses of war and how he reacts to everyone in this state.

And Grimlock! I'm loving the origin of the name! Oh please, are you planning on continuing this story? I hope you are, I want to see how Wheeljack deals with this soon-to-occur confrontation and if he will build the others!
Katea-Nui chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
I sincerely hope this fic does not remain unfinished. I truly enjoy it each time I reread it.