Reviews for The Gales of November
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Fluff always makes angsty stories better! And obviously, it makes them less sad! And you kept Dem in character so perfectly it was almost scary! Very, very, VERY nice!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Great story! I have chills...
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
great job ...

Normally I don't like leaving reviews like that, but I really don't have much else to say.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
You know what's freaky? I'm about 3 hours away from where this took place. I live on Lake Superior. Granted, I've only been living here for two years, give or take, excluding summers, but I really connect with this story. Great little piece, as always.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This was kinda sad but luckily there's always friends around who you can turn to! Really great work with this one and I really don't believe that Dem would be in response of the ship wreck.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Poor Demyx. That is so sad. I love how all of your stories link together in some way. It's really neat.
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Depressing indeed. Demyx wouldn't do that kind of thing on purpose. I can't even see that. We do and say things we really don'y mean when we're upset like that. Once again. Brilliant .
Iaveina chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I absolutely LOVE how you write Axel, Demyx and Roxas!

I adore their friendship and the way you write them together is fantastic!

Aw DEMYX NEEDS A HUG! (I don't think I've said that sentance in ages...although I could be wrong).

Brilliant story again!
Canderjack chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Knowing the story of the Edmund Fitzgerald is almost a requirement if you're from Michigan like I am. And every freakin' November this song gets a lot of airplay, so after a while it's easy to burn out on it. I enjoyed this story despite all that. It's good to see a Demyx that isn't completely airheaded or cowardly. Keep up the good work.
Nocturnal Equine chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This is a really interesting idea. I never would have thought of something like this, but you pulled it off really well! I liked the way you incorporated the song while still having your own story going on at the same time-in some songfics I've seen, it's been mostly the song with little of the writer's own content. Also, I'm from Minnesota, so it was pretty cool reading about Lake Superior! I'll definitely be checking out some of your other stories after reading this one!
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Wow...simply amazing work, I loved it. I didnt think many really knew about the Edmund Fitzgerald, but you incorporated that with this wonderfully. Great job :]