Reviews for Problems Without Solutions
MonkD.drgn chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
I have to say that while this is well written, I kinda hate you for this chapter and all those who follow.
RevertedLogic chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
nice! More JE!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
In reality, they aren't supposed to push you. They should have just let Jackie tell them on her own not with them pressuring her. Why did you have to make Hyde the bad guy. I've always liked Hyde. It's weird seeing him as the bad guy.
MinaSeraphina chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
Great ending to a great story! Loved it so much!
poeticgrace chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
Well, I am glad that Eric ended up with Jackie!
MinaSeraphina chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Oh wow... that chapter was so difficult to get through. I cried through all of it but I loved it!
xxfattaeey chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
oh i like this one..it's very intense )

post soon
MinaSeraphina chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
Wow, I am speechless taht Jackie would still post his bail and hire his attorney. It's insane but I get it in a way. I can't wait for more!
kezztip chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Ooh, I'm liking the drama of this! I hope next chapter Eric gets to Hyde before the cops do and goes medievil on his ass. Great stuff, and even better than the first version.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
And the truth comes out. How drama-licious. Update soon.

~KHU
MinaSeraphina chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
That was such an emotional chapter and I'm glad you decided to end it where you did, it gives time to process it all.

I understand Jackie's need to protect someone she once loved and I felt so sad she was in that position and I keep thinking if anyone would suspect Hyde it was going to be Red.

I really like the father/daughter relationship you portray between Jackie and Red.

A heart wrenching and absolutely honest chapter! Great job!
MinaSeraphina chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Oh wow...

That was an amazing chapter! So worth the wait! You really did a wonderful and thorough job on this chapter and I was scared and sad and hopeful all at the same time. The moment when Eric told Jackie he loved her made me cry!

I'm still so very nervous to see where this goes but so very excited too!

Thank you for the mention! I love this story!
S.E. Carrigan chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
i just thought of something...I don't think Olivia and Elliot were around during the time that Jackie, Eric and the rest were. o_o

Anyhoo, luvv the chapter. Update soon.

~KHU
MinaSeraphina chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Oh crap now I am really really worried! Please please update soon. At least the next chapter?
MinaSeraphina chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
"Their feelings for each other were confirmed through that stare in what Eric liked to think of as Radar Love"

Love that line!

I'm glad Donna didn't freak out about Eric and Jackie, it's always nice when she is portrayed as being okay with it.

Okay, starting to get worried about Hyde... Nervous! Awesome chapter.