Reviews for Dinner and a Show
Haaruuhii chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Oh man. It ended at the best part, but still genius!
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
if you're going to be sorry, be sorry for finishing like that lol more please ;)
briochee chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Don't be sorry for writing this thing of beauty, my friend. Excellent job! ;)
ashes0909 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hot! Great little read.
Hawkeye-Fan-101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Sorry for what? That was good, you have a knack for this! :)
it's simply me chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Er, that was awesome...? Wrong but so right? Like a drug or something-...I'm gonna stop talking now.
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
So, I read this last night at around one o'clock in the morning. I was too tired to leave a review at the time, but now I just want to say its... WELL DONE! You write Royai beautifully. This little one-shot is sweet, rather steamy, and so perfectly in character. I can definitely picture their first date going this way. Thanks so much for sharing!

Love from

Lyny Angell
theinfinitesadness chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Seriously, what are you sorry about? This was amazing and just so freaking HOT! I pratically drooled reading this the first time. Is there any way I could persuade you to write a second chapter? I'll make you cookies! :D
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oh, that was evil of you, stopping here! Still, it's beautifully written and I love it :)
darkflame666 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
sorry for what?

damn! that was so...so...*choke*...

i'm begging, continue!

seriously, i'm drooling, my hormones are off the chart right now!
angelofsarcasm chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Holy crap, continue this!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Wow! That was amazing! I am wondering what it is you are sorry for (in your AN at the end). That was short and, well I was going to say sweet but I guess HOT would be a better word. There was a lot of good imagery there.

I hope they will be together in the end, they really deserve to be and I can't imagine that they don't love each other beyond words.

Cheers for Royai!
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
My god...shameless doesn't even begin to cover it. I thought you told me you never published stuff liket his, because it was too embarrassing? Guess not...Really well written, and tasteful, given the subject matter, but that doesn't help me from cringing when I think that I read this at school...Oy.

The Pterodactyl
Pippin the hobbit-elf chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
YAY!
The Flaming Bitch Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Wow. Terrible cutoff point! Lovley writing though, definatly going on my story alert list!