Reviews for Fragmentary Image
deeeeerrrrrrp chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
T-T I wish u hadnt ended it
thelazyreader chapter 33 . 4/7/2009
Thank you for the effort. I really hope it ends as K/T, because I'm really burnt out from the countless AU and non-AU Ken/Kao fics. It was high time for someone to write such a drabbles fic involving Tomoe. I hope you complete it.
Aria DC al Fine chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
Interesting AU...and interesting way of writing the fic. the fragments are very poetic, the lack of detailed descriptions working to your favour.
starry night blue chapter 33 . 9/10/2008
Aw, he can't bring himself to say that he loves Kaoru...that's so sad. Kaoru shouldn't be made to suffer because of one-sided love. Kenshin should set things straight here! .
sulou chapter 33 . 7/15/2008
Always worth the wait. . . I know this is a Tomoe/Kenshin fic, not usually my favorite pairing, but I love your style of writing here, and so far I've enjoyed every installment. Looking forward to reading more.
ShImHiding chapter 33 . 7/14/2008
Aii~ You make me look forward to the next batch of fragments. It sounds like the story is coming to a close!

The situation with Tomoe and Akira was very believable. Good job! -insert Konata thumbsup-

...Basically I'm just sitting in my little corner of the world squeeing like a rabid fangirl. xD
Lita of Jupiter chapter 28 . 7/2/2008
I love this... you capture them so well, and I love the modernized setting and how Kenshin is more battosai than wanderer and everything really!

I will wait for the next fragments
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2008
(If my previous incomplete review showed up, I apologize; my finger slipped and accidentally hit the enter button. Clumsy down to the very fingertips, I am... *sighs*)

Anyway, what I wanted to say in my previous review was that, even though I realize that this is an experimental style for you, it works quite well. Be a little more confident, and your story will shine. I personally love the idea of scenes (the fragments) and not chapters-a lot of my writing is done with this type of mindset. (Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't, and my story-telling suffers because of it. *sighs again*)

Anyway, good job so far! (And hooray for KT!) -_~
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2008
I haven't
sulou chapter 28 . 4/10/2008
Oh no. "What a fucking mess," is a bit of an understatement here. It's obvious that Kenshin will pick up again with Tomoe, and Kaoru will be devastated. But maybe in the long run its for the best since Kenshin doesn't seem to be capable of loving Kaoru the way she may be 'in love' with him.

Well, whatever may happen next I've really enjoyed this fic - lovely bit of writing I think.
Faeroen chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
This does make me wonder why he proposed to Kaoru. I have the manga, but haven't seen much of the anime; is he this fickle? Did he settle for Kaoru because it was convenient at the time?
skenshingumi chapter 28 . 4/5/2008
Kenshin seems so blown by the winds of events through these fragments. I can't help but wonder if he will have the strength of character to actually make a decision in all this mess.
skenshingumi chapter 24 . 4/5/2008
Now that last line is the saddest one of all. I can't help feeling it shows Kenshin for a coward to play along with her delusions.
skenshingumi chapter 22 . 4/5/2008
It seems such a sad image of a hlaf life between them. I guess you cannot tell what the picutre will be.
Stacey.and.stars chapter 25 . 2/10/2008
i really like your drabbles.. keep up the good work _
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »