Reviews for Warmth
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
love it, lovee the Hefogats for some reason. Keep up the good work! You managed to capture both characters and still pair them up, which is hard to do :)
Yttan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Such a delightful, sweet ficlet. Fills me with warm fuzzies, I must say!
Kayla chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is so sweet (: And it's the same for me; I came across the pairing in the Harry Potter fan fiction and fell in love. They're so adorable together. Great work!
kitty-re chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I had never even thought of this pairing before, how beautiful.

You seem to make such remarkably beautiful stories in pairings that before your work I had never considered.

And whereas normally I would scroll past these characters together, with yours I will open it, for I have faith that your writing will be magical and make me believe that they belong together.

Because you have done so in this and other stories.
Verina100 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Brilliant! Absolutely fantastic...and spot on with their character personalities, especially Luna. Im so glad you kept her eccentric outlook to life in the story. It was sweet and still loving, thanks for posting it up.
remuslives chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
that was really sweet. i really liked the ending too. searching for the warmth. haha. very cute.
Kryptonfox chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Lovely and beautiful; that's all I can say!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I love you so much for 1) writing a beautiful George x Luna ficlet and 2) writing one that doesn't surround the angstdom of Fred's death (which as far as I'm concerned never happened). Excellent work, putting it in the favourites
sprstarinfrance chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Adorable!
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Nice little story. I love the George/Luna ship, even though I still feel bad for Neville's loss. Good job.
mowmow chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
oh my god, now was that sweet! I simply loved it! you portrayed Luna so well although the fic was so short, which just makes you work even more admirable! I'm so in love with this pairing, and it makes me so happy to know that there are at least some people around getting addicted too! 8D because I need to read more and more of them, you know. which leads me to asking you to please, please keep writing more of them, will you? not only because it's a G/L fic, but because its a -wonderful- one. I liked your writing style.

and I need to quote my favorite paragraph:

/“Okay,” she said softly, trailing her fingers gently across the line of his jaw. The skin jumped slightly under her touch and she furrowed her brow, intrigued by the reaction. George’s mood could so easily be deciphered by a quick glance at his facial expression, and the quick clench of his jaw gave him away more often than not. Luna had never understood the old expression of ‘he wears his heart on his sleeve’ until she met George./

this just sums everything up! Luna's ever perceptive mind, plus George's reaction to her touch... and the last line- that was really, really amazing!

just so you know there are people waiting to read more, ok? X3 thanks for writing!
JustAMuggle chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This is a really lovely little vignette. I'm curious as to what time frame it is set in.

I adore this pairing and there just isn't enough fic to be found. More from you would be wonderful.
Kary2156 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
How cute...I loved it...it was really sweet. I hope you write more G/L fanfics.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Very, very sweet fic. I enjoyed it greatly.
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This was really sweet :)

George and Luna do make quite the pair, I've read a few fics featuring them as well and I must admit they really are growing on my :/

Great job once more, and I definately look forward to reading more from you! :)