Reviews for What We Leave Behind
DebateShortie chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Made me cry. A lot. Good story. Where is that bourbon? I need it now.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very touching.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Uh, what now?

Is that a kinda i'm-his-kid-too-don'tcha-know, or a kind of thing-said-to-bereaved-best-friend-of-your-dead-daughter?

Just curious.
Hinky Hippo chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Simply beautiful... Thank you!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
A great story. Very good.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aw! That is SO sad and so sweet! I loved it!

The comment about "kissing" Gibbs made me laugh. I'm glad Abby and Tony will keep working on Gibbs' boat. I love Gibbs' note; it's sweet; it's sad; it's very Gibbs. "I thought of you both as if you were my own kids. I know you knew this already Abby, but Tony, I couldn’t have asked for a better son than you." - Sniff! So sweet! Very in character, too. I really think Gibbs considers Abby and Gibbs as his kids. Love this bit of the letter particularly: "Don’t hesitate to smack some sense into him Abby. It’s your job now. And Tony, if I see Abby anytime before she’s old and grey, you won’t want to show your face near me. Got it?“Got it Boss. Take care of Abby.” - I can just hear Tony say that last line.

Fantastic job! This is a great fic!
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This is so powerful and beautifully done.
nani33 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Sad and brokenhearted..Thanks.
vertigirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
so sad...but very good!
Lilith-kv chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Thats so sad. But great work. Poor Tony and Abby. I like the thought that Tony is like a son for Gibbs.
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
You did good job with this story... I'm crying now! It's pretty hard to type somthing when you can't see the screen properly!

Great story... a lot of emotion, I love it!

Lyana
Story Oracle chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
oh this very sad. But good at the same time
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This episode has spawned so much good fanfiction, and yours is one of the best. Write more?
Mommy2Jacob chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Kayla-Shay,

That was so sweet, it made me cry! I love that Gibbs remembered Maddie and the box! That was so sweet... Thanks!
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
i crying... this is so sad... oh boy... i havent seen this epi cause i live in germany. gibbs doesnt die right? thats just part of the story. tell me he didnt die!

ILU Greg