Reviews for Self Control
Twinkal chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
This is amazing story plezz continu :)
amp1342 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Still no chapter 2 :(. I hope you can get it uploaded I would love to finish this story :)
Crimson Foxxy chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Awsome! I really would like more action though ( romance action ). I really think that Luna and Blaize go together! And about that beta thing what do they exactly do? Sorry but i al new to fanfic! Just to say this story RULES!
peacefeet girl18 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
sooo cute! but let blaise hav control already! its about time.. also please update
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
So cutee!

MOre please?
Muffin'sback chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Really good! Except the fact that the 2 first chapters are the same ;D
TheGreenEyedIdiot chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
OH MY GOD Love it love it love it :)

Really interesting plotline and Blaise... mm... Blaise..

If you're still looking for a beta I'd love to help..?

Love the way you've written Luna by the way - not too shy or too normal, which happens sometimes :P

-Lulu x
xoxoNateJennyxoxo chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
I can't get enough luna/? this is around my 15th in 4 to 5 hrs! i absolutely love it
NoLongerAMember2009 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
loved it, update soon
nellynoodle chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I love BZLL :D This is one of my fav. stories with them so far. Can I hope for an update? If you won't; I'll haunt you in your dreams just like Blaise did.. only he did it in a sexy, comfortable way..Uh.

I'll do the opposite. Not so sexy and nich comfortable. Uh.

UPDATE! :D
Lunar Fire chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Aw...this is so sweet. Destined for eachother? That's awesome. I wish life was that easy...

I'm not sure how I feel about Blaise being a vampire, but the story is definantly interesting, so I'm just going to go with it and see where this story leads. It's really god, so update soon please. I can't wait. :D
Laetitia du Chatelet chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
WOW...please update soon...
Don't forget to breath chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Hi!. I love your story, I hope you finish it soon! I cant wait to read it!. Do you mind if I translate it to spanish? of course I will say its yours.

Bye

Xoxo
Obsequious101 chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
This is so good! Gosh Blaise really is quite hot isnt he? lol well the way you portray him gives me that image. Great writing!
XSpike4evaX chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
This story is great! Very well written. I haven't read many Luna/Blaise fics & although I'm a Luna/Draco shipper I think this pairing has potential and your doing a fab job on the couple and the plot. Update soon!