Reviews for A Ghostly Companion
narukotoki chapter 5 . 6/11
This chapter...I greatly appreciate it that you wrote it. Honestly, the way the Uchiha Counsel was running things...it seems like the kind of thing that happens in today's world. You've done an incredibly great job on this chapter. Thank you
narukotoki chapter 2 . 6/11
This chapter was really great! I only wish that the actually Naruto anime had more details about how Naruto grew up like how you explained in this story. Two thumbs up for this one~!
narukotoki chapter 1 . 6/11
This sounds incredibly interesting. I especially enjoyed the explanations you made about the youkai. How did you ever come up with that? Quite clever if you ask meI will most definitely continue reading
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 5/29
Ah, this was good. I still love this fic and find it one of the better Kagome in Naruto Land fics. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Audrianne chapter 14 . 4/22
Definitely one of my favorite stories! (:
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 14 . 1/27
i loved your story! absolutely loved it!
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 14 . 1/19
Awwwwww this was a good story! I loved it!
Indecisive Bob chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Excellent story! It is a perfect, "What if?" story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's fun to think of what kind of clan the Higurashi clan is capable of becoming. The powerful Sharingan dojutsu, Miko potential, Uzumaki vitality and chakra, the hyoton kekkei genkai; all in the same family. Of course, all of those traits won't be distilled into one person (unless the clan intermarries, which it really could because a good portion of it don't have blood-relations), but all of those powerful traits belong to one clan. It's a new and small clan, but it has the potential of being a very large and powerful clan known for possessing not just one powerful kekkei genkai, but many. Interesting thought, yes?
GreenDrkness chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
That was sweet and beautiful I love the plots and how each child was introduced to the family
Keep on the writes
Momma Lici chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Beautiful and sweet and I loved it. Yes it was jumpy, but everyone has at least one thing they have to practice more on. It didn't confuse me, so there is a GIANT bonus with that.

It was fast paced, but that is explained with the extensive use of Time Skips. I really enjoyed how you went into character depth with Itachi and Kagome, though I would have liked to see more personal development with Naruto, Sasuke, Gaa'ra, and Haku just because they are an integral part of the story telling and the Main Characters' own character development. Maybe as little introspective thoughts on how they viewed Kagome or Itachi or Konoha. Otherwise, BRAVO! I hope to see so much more from you.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I loved it, it was a nice story
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
It's always a good thing to reread an old favorite. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
i always love reading this story over and over again!
beulah2013 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
I think this is the best InuYasha CO I've ever read! I loved it!
Maere Mara chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
This is still really good and it's my 4th time reading it.