Reviews for Tokikage
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 4/4
Ch 8 Toki The Village hidden in time and Lavos was really powerful. And just to one basic old Rifle . To something more advanced. Sniper ,sub/semiautomatic, And hopefully automatic and semi automatic sub machine guns and Machine guns explosivesand stuf .
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
urge, so not ninja ... just saying stuff and getting things done like *poof*, urge, samurai like interactions, Strat forward, but no ninja reactions just. "Hi I am the one to save the world because I say so and I get accepted just like *snap* that" *poof* out of the blue *poof* hi I am Villainous Villon I that do the evil. I am Villon aim to take over the blue thing that is made of mutable parts that is filled with people that is the world ":insert generic villain dialogue here"
za worlda chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
this isn't even my final form
Ghest chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
good to see Lavos-kun has good intentions, not so good to see how long it's been since this story was updated though...
draco7347 chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Epic.
Epic who?
An epic Writer who I will give a hug to if we ever meet.
Ntraveler chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Please do continue this story
DeadRequiem chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Shame it's been so many years since the fic has seen an update. I have chosen to still give it a favorite and a follow in hopes that you will one day fond the inspiration to up date or find someone suitable to pass it on to so best of luck to you.
pikachucat chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
awesome more please
uscias chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
supert history
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
*large inhale* yay! New update on several of my favs of yours! Now, while I go watch Party of One, I'm going to hope the next update on the list is for I Am Legion. Poisonous Naruto is fun! Oh, and love these updates by the way. Much fun was held indeed. See ya later!
Amber
P.S. Go Bronies! Welcome to the herd brother! *pulls cord to party cannon*
TokusatsuLuv chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
This is truly interesting; please update soon
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Cool story continue please.