Reviews for Tokikage
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
supert history
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
*large inhale* yay! New update on several of my favs of yours! Now, while I go watch Party of One, I'm going to hope the next update on the list is for I Am Legion. Poisonous Naruto is fun! Oh, and love these updates by the way. Much fun was held indeed. See ya later!
Amber
P.S. Go Bronies! Welcome to the herd brother! *pulls cord to party cannon*
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
This is truly interesting; please update soon
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Cool story continue please.
WalterDornez215 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
If you ever revive 1 of your older fics this 1 would get my vote, unique story.
nahte123456 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
I like it, update or explode ;)
plasmakitsune chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
please update this story. i absolutely love it and have been waiting for months for it to be updated. so please update it soon. please.
Blackholelord chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Nice story.
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
And why hadn't the range of his vision extended in the past four years? Lavos wasn't very forthcoming with information.
Probably good it hasn't because if it kept expanding it would be annoying to focus on things on the world when you were literally looking at multiple stars...at point-blank range with a telescope. And it still expanded for 56 years and started with a massive base range anyway.

The headband marking that Spekkio had designed for him resembled the final quarter of a clock face, showing the time 11:56 pm, four minutes to midnight.
SO its a clock face with the time reading 11:56? And why four minutes to midnight?

PLEASE CONTINUE when you can!
Akuma-Heika chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
He was stunned further when she shoved her tongue down his throat.
Literally? She could do it lol.
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Shizune was a beautiful woman - there was no doubt about it. It would be less annoying if he didn't find her mind to be attractive - much less annoying if Lavos would stop needling him about it. The major problem was that Naruto's heart was fairly dead-set on Hinata.
HAREM! Long Live the disciple of the Ero-Sennin!

Naruto had to make more than a hundred clones just to memorize all of the scrolls, notes, and diagrams.
Wouldn't he do that once they were in his presence? Previously you said any book in his viewing range is instantly memorized. Unless they all had seals preventing that.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Since Naruto is now a double summoner will he still be able to learn sage arts?
Also something I thought about. If Gates only use a small amount of Ki why not use them instead of summoning when it comes to larger summons? Chakra drains both Ki and Mana.

"Yeah. Our spy network says she disappeared without a trace the morning after the Kyubi attack. I doubt she would have run off..."
You said she was dead i believe in chapter 1.

Last my spies heard, he was generally hated in Konoha - even a whipping boy at times."
...why would she have spies? Especially since she has rarely been lucid enough to even use them in recent times.

Won't Naruto be able to give his ninja village all of the bloodlines on the planet past and present?

"All Time flows like a river! Let it flow no more! Time Freeze!"
Been a long time since I played CT but are the spells and their chants from the game?

Curious about Naruto's appearance with the shell. It starting at the hair and nails makes sense considering normal human hair is stronger than steel and nails are highly condensed hair. Is it all spiky looking? Or is some of it smooth? Pretty sure his arms are covered in spikes but it sounded like his body was more like the Guyver off color.

We don't have enough energy to fight any one of them off, nor do we have any attacks that are tricky or powerful enough to scare them away or even kill them. Sure, if it was any one of them, we'd win, but not against three of them with our strongest allies laid out like throw rugs...
I suppose I should summon Spekkio then.
Allow me to help.
If he lacks the power to fight them off how could he summon the Boss Summon?

And your high school sucks if they didn't teach you about human anatomy in biology.
Mine had two separate classes...I took Biology College Prep and had the former college professor as my teacher...great way to start off HS...my school used the block system though.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Yes. Naruto practically has no sex drive whatsoever. In any case, it's going to take something other than naked flesh tYes. Naruto practically has no sex drive whatsoever. In any case, it's going to take something other than naked flesh to make the poor bronze-blonde aroused.o make the poor bronze-blonde aroused.
From seeing everyone naked all the time? And how did you jump to that conclusion? His question about the transfer to me was more out of boredom than lack of a sex drive. Why wait for your children to age when you can take an existaning populace and adopt them all in a far shorter period of time compared to the decades the children would take...If I was bored, I would choose days instead of decades when you could. (If anyone contradicts that they are lying lol)