Reviews for A Tithe To Hell
Makayla chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Wow- that was one hell of a rollercoaster fic, and extremely satisfying. I loved it! It was hot, sexy and full of drama, just like any good Raito/L fic should be, except even better Thank you for writing this.
Tirra Lirra chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This was amazing. I cannot even begin to describe how perfectly you conveyed both Raito and L, and the care with which you planned this story is incredible. Perfect. A job very well done.
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow. Just wow. I don't have the ability to put into words in a congnizable way just how much I loved this. This fulfilled so many of my RaitoL fantasies, I cannot even begin to explain it... just wow. This is the first and only totally in character DN fic I've read yet, and the pure beelivability of it gives me chills.

...guh, I wish I could speak properly.

This goes on my favorites, the only Death Note fic to be there, methinks. Because at this point... it doesn't get better than this. Thank you.
Chocolate Covered Yaoi chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
*jaw drops* That is absolutely beautiful and the most perfect love story that those two could ever share. You managed to capture their characters so perfectly and just wow.

*drool*
Detached chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. You matched the personalities extremely well, and just the way you wrote this, well not many people can pull off something like this. And a believeable ending too. Amazing.
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
wow this was long and really scary in a good way! god the creepy sex scenes were pretty darn good! lol
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
O...M...G...I can't get over how good that was...This is the longest story I've ever read on here, and the way it was written...wow...such creativity, such a captivating plot and the events leading up to the end. It was so eloquent, even w/ all the f bombs dropped. I wish I could write something even HALF as...as...well, truth be told, there's no word to describe how well this was written and how much I wish I could write something like it. I really wish I knew who you actually are, so that you could tell me exactly how all this creativity just flowed onto the screen for others to enjoy. There were a few confusing parts, but mostly that's because my mind wasn't able to comprehend anything beyond the words and, if, or something simple like that...lol. But after I reread them a few times, I finally got it through my head. Like I said, this is the longest story I've ever read and I think that maybe another zero is missing from the end of the word count, cuz I've read stories that were 55,0 word count, and they didn't take me near as long to read. I started reading this story around 12:48 am and I finished it at 3:40. I would love to meet you, simply because this story stole my breath away and I might need it back sometime soon. Anyhoos, please message me. And if you decide to read my story, Just A Night At Work, could you please give me tips on how to improve it, cuz I know it needs a lot of work, as do most of the stories I've tried to write in the past. Byes for now, though.

Kunoichi21 .
Addie777 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Thank you for writing this. This has to be the best story I've ever read in my entire life. Truly. Everything was so perfect. Everything.

I was amazed as how this story made me felt. I felt revolted and uncomfortable and fascinated and anxious. I've never ever felt this way before while reading something.

Truly, thank you for writing this. The writer and story are both being favorited. Take care.
kathmandu chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I first read this story on LJ and was delighted to see that you decided to post it on here as well. Words can not express just how much I LOVE this story; I think I've read it about 5x all the way through now, and I still can't get enough of it. The characterization is simply stunning, and this story is one that you just can't look away from until the end. Great job, and thanks so much for posting this!
asdf42 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was fantastic, IC and canon. Really your writter is smart and correct
Zedin chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That fic is fascinating! I really want to read more like this! It has all I want! I love, when L call Raito to Kami, it was breathtaking! Please, write more fic, with so much passion!
Ericka chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
best fanfic i ever read kept me on my toes loved the submission and the seme sections , i want tht done to me now lmao im such a masochist.
Nisshokuyami chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Amazingly written. Long and fantastic and quite possibly one of my most favorite fan fics. It's also amazing how you matched their personalities SOO well (specially L's). When he was all giving into Ratio I was like "Uh no L would never do that. Surely there must be a plan behind it..." and sure enough (or at least from what I understood) there was. I loved it and I hope to see some more LightxL and other pairings from you!
Arashinobara Jikkankakyoku chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
So, so, so sick. So, so, so beautiful.

For a moment in the middle, I was sorta drawn on out of sick fascination. I honestly wondered if you'd completely lost control of the story and the characters. I feel a little embarrassed about doubting you-and L-now. Brilliant resolution! Gives me an enormous amount of satisfaction to see such a well-thought out story. No sunshines and rainbows, but a happy (relatively speaking) ending that is actually believable.

I can't wait to see more of your work! Especially if it involves more L/L. *grin* May the muses bite hard!

- Arashi-chan
Janese chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I am so happy I wasted29 pages of the school libraries paper for this. This is one of the best fanfiction's I've ever read; I don't think half of the o0nes combined are as good. I had little to no problems reading this. If anything It might boost my own abilities. I found slight Typos here and there but nothing to worry about. When everything got serious I was getting a little confused but over the many other times I will undeniably read this, I will get it eventually. I have added this to my favorites and hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck if you should become a novelist I'll say I knew you when.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »