Reviews for A Tithe To Hell
Accidental Affinity chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was AMAZING. Absolutly wonderful. You have their characters down perfectly, and their interaction with each other was perfect. And the sex scenes... ahem. ANYWAYS. I'm saving this to favorites.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Total Win. Love. Adore. worship. Damn. this is incredible.

Best ending ever. I so prefer this to the original.
jyrenze chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Read your story on LJ some days back. I love how you used that quote from shakespere near the ending, it really fitted the scene well., where L was explaining his concept of justice to Raito.
GreyFlower chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I know that there is no way to say what I'm going to say without sounding cliche to the extreme. However, there isn't any other way to say it. I swear that I'm totally serious when I say:

That was the best fanfiction I've ever read. NO KIDDING. And no, I'm not a 12 year old just being a fangirl, I mean that completely. That was the greatest dialogue, totally in character, wonderful adjective-choice, wonderfully long, just all-round best Death Note fanfiction ever. Thank you so much for posting that... it was truly awesome.

~

On a very small secondary note, there was once or twice when you mixed up "L" and "Light" in their dialogue. BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER BECAUSE THIS WAS SO GREAT. I just thought I'd say so in case you wanted to fix it. Again, THANK YOU.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Wow! This is awesome!
Nusku chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
xD I love it!
Hazard chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
WOW O_O

One of the best FFs I ever read.
G chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love you more than anybody I've ever met in my entire life. This fic was perfect. New personal canon, baybee!
LaughsLikeGirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I'm such a yaoi fangirl! TO actually read this from start to finish...AND LOVE IT!

It was really well written and totally believable! Now if it only happened in the anime...
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Love it!
I am really not anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Wow... that was really really really good. Beautiful.
Platerair Queen chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
BWAA - I just read this two hours ago in the 'You'll be the death of me... Light/L' community! XD So, I decided to promptly review.

I can't say enough, and whatever I would say has already been said! *has been a total loser, and read commentary for fun on the lj* Or at least to the affect of what's already been said...

Hrm, I never was good at making huge point by point analyses - one of the larger failing points in my academia life. So, I can't say that much, except:

You have utterly captured their characters, and captivated your audience in one fell swoop. I love how you managed to capture what, in a lesser writer's hand would have been awkward scenes TRYING to be casual nuances, into something that the reader's could clearly see and enjoy - like an observer in a quiet glade, I suppose if I was going into an apt description. The moment WAS a moment, when it was meant to be - the Light, L omlette scene - and oddly enough, the near-end scene with L resting his forehead on Light and saying "Kami," was... a MOMENT too.

Admittedly, it was something I have never encountered - when something that shouldn't have been a moment, but an awed-type of wonder, suddenly was, in my mind.

There were many more, of course - but I have to rest up and easy for work tomorrow. Can't have me curplunking it on the counter, snoozing away, now can we? :P

I also fervently enjoyed the Light-is-torn scenes, and how you melded it wonderfully, so that it was mainly up to the reader's aptitude in seeing and collecting the pieces to understand completely, and how you made it FIT in without being run-on or clumsy.

The change was too abrupt in the manga. No little identity-crisis, or inner-struggle of the persona - just: 'BAM! IT'S KIRA TIME BEYOTCH!' XD

So, yes, I enjoyed how you, not only made a more satisfying ENDING-THAT-SHOULD-HAVE-BEEN, but did it in a very twisted, yet touching manner. For two geniuses of their caliber (HUR HUR HUR!).

I've never seen the special, but want to - apparently, I've read that it has Raito/L connotations in it? You may spoil it for me - trust me, IT WOULD ONLY EGG ME ON TO GET THE EP EVEN MORE! XD

Much awe and encouragement,