Reviews for When You Pass By
Pixelsaber chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
These short stories where really good and you just happened to use 3 of my favorite non cannon pairings.
Hylian-Pesant chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I used to never like non canonical pairings, every story i reas with one never was good. But this was great! Each plot u felt it was the start if something good. U do great short stories!
silverpaint chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Wait... whhy couldn't he take his hat?
silverpaint chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Hmm... Karen and Kai... were they not canon in HM64?
silverpaint chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
*laughs* Tiraldo's so glum... Ann will cheer him up.
silverpaint chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Oh, Jack. Well, Mary cerntainly deserves it.
kelley28 chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
My first thought, after reading this again, was how Doug would react. Instead of "What are you doing in my daughter's room at midnight?", he'd probably say, "Finally! She's going to married!"
Zianna chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Gah! That was to cute! I love how you finished it! ( Srry I have to reveiw right now cause of the ah-dorableness.) Manna is quite funny and telling him to comb his hair. I can see Manna doing that XD
cloudy.skye chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
wow, just... i don't even know what to say- in a good way of course. that was just so unexpected, but i guess it makes sense (sort of). you can marry her in hm:ds so i suppose that she is as valid a bachelorette as any one. i like it.

but yeah, i just loved this entire little series. non-canon pairings are so fun! and everything you do is just wonderful so there.

i'm really looking forward to die now kthanx and another place and time and everything! sorry if i'm creeping you out with my super long review, but you deserve it. :3
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Squee! Non-canony goodness! I love it. XD

These were all great, of course, but Cliff x Popuri and Kai x Karen would have to be my favourites. They were so cute! And the last one was...wow. Just completely unexpected, to be honest. I loved it though!

Well done on the whole series. T'was wonderful! XD
The Scarlet Sky chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Where to even BEGIN...? I loved Mary in this. She's always key in my liking anything Gray-related, and her being excited about Gray and his girl made me happy inside. :)

But wow...you weren't kidding when you said non-canon. Sheesh. That was incredibly unexpected. And I think you got -insert surprise pairing name here- just right. Really caught me off-guard. In a pleasantly surprised way!

Well...uh...now what? This fic is over. Should I be looking forward to "Die Now, Kthx" now? I hope so. XD

Happy writing, and congrats on finishing!
Suupaa Pandaroo chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Gray x Harvest Goddess... O.O;

Shh.. wow. That was very interesting.. in a good way. Just..

I never would've guessed. I loved it in all aspects...

And.. I feel a little stupid for asking.. but, what is a 'mum'?

I've never heard of that. Is it.. a kind of sugary plant or something? Do enlighten me. XD (feels ridiculous)
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Woah, just... wow! You have... wrote super crack! It reminds of this story about guy who fell in love with a cute water nymph and kept visting 'til one day he was taken into her pond and drowned and the nymph cried forever and... yeah, I'm rambling.

Anyway, I like 'Fic-Rick' (Sometimes) But I can't get over the fact he hates Kai, but hmm... Maybe I should marry him? -thinks-

Well, good work as always! See you next update! Oh, and your usual cookie dough, too!
1angelette chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
There is only one word to describe that oneshot, and you will probably detest me for using it:

Dazzling.

(I REALLY need to get around to PMing you one of these days...)
Suupaa Pandaroo chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Daw.. That was adorable.

I love all the names that you use for each chapter.

Especially the last one. XD

Wow, Rick x Elli? So far, the craziest one I could devise was Gray x Elli. O.o

But it was cute, nonetheless. Gosh, I love Rick.

Can't wait for the next chapter.