Reviews for Whodunnit?
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Can't wait till you put the other part up
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Glad to know you're still alive and only imprisoned. I think that Mrs. Scarlet did it! ('course I almost always think she did it, I'm usually right, too.) But I really think it was her based on the clues. That or Professor Plum... Oh well, Good luck escaping from your captors!

PS That scene where Jack jumped in was priceless, I could really picture him doing that. LOL, especially the trick or treaters. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh! I LOVE Clue! But I haven't played it in the longest time...Maybe I outta get it out again.

SO AWESOME! Just another shining example of your wonderful writing skills! I could never pull off mystery fics, and don't think I haven't tried!

Good to see ya back with the living, my friend!
sciencefreak330 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
It's Clue! Ah, I miss Clue. Well, I'm stumped, so I can't wait to find out who did it. By the way, I love how they have a life-size Vlad Masters doll as the murdered billionaire, it really does make it more fun to talk about the murder!
BadCatGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I still love this one. I'm an old Clue fan from way back.

And I can't wait to find out whodunnit!

(I never could figure out whodunnit in the books)
Colonel Mustard 8 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hey! Colonel Mustard's suit is not horrid! It happens to be very handsome!

So anyway, I really liked this one, and I have no idea who did it. I do hope you update soon, because I want to know who did it so bad it's eating away at my soul... A friend recomended your stories to me, and even though I'm not a Danny Phantom fan (I've only seen a few episodes), I really liked this. Please update soon!
Sparky the Wonder Weasel chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Whodunnit...good question! i don't think I have ever played a COMPLETE game of CLUE before, but I've always wanted to say Colonel Mustard in the study withe the candles stick! xD

Post the Epioluge up soon!

-Sparky
Em Phantom chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I liked this oneshot with an epilogue that's soon to come. Didn't they do something like this on Lizzie McGuire (sp?) once? Anyway, I think you did an amazing job, and I can't wait to find out who the murderer is. But I'm actually more interested in finding out who played whom. Make sure to put that in the epilogue! Oh, and good luck with your school stuff! We had an essay assigned on Monday due Wednesday about We The People. (you know, that US constitution thing in 8th and 5th grade?) being in 8th grade, writing a complete essay (5 paragraphs with current examples) is quite hard when in all honors. Its not the same, but its still a lot of work.

Emily
Night'sBullet chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Mr. Plum, in the Kitchen, with the Candelstick! hahaha, i love Clue!
Erratta chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Have already commented, of course, so not much else to say. I derive pleasure from knowing this is at least partly my fault. D Mwahahahaha!

Esme

PS - Yay, an epilogue! I was hoping.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2