Reviews for Touched by Darkness
MaddyR chapter 15 . 7/22
Oooh... sequel. Doing that now...
grammar nazi chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
'Cereal killer'? What, do they get beaten to death by oat bran?
PriWinchester chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Found this story and wow what a great read it was. Love it. Nice writing and love the brotherly feels.
B0nn3h chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
First off, this is a great concept. A little more detailing would have been nice, but I loved it nonetheless. Also, you have a few typos. Thanks for writing this and I look forward to reading the sequels. Which I will begin as soon as I have finished posting this.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 15 . 10/7/2008
hi, your story was amazing, im off to finish reding your sequel ~SDL
cavetrollgrl chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Great story. It goes from dark and angsty to hopeful and healing. Lots of brotherly love and protection. And Bobby and the Doctor were great support. Tristan was a good idea to use to bring Sam back.
cartchica89 chapter 15 . 4/9/2008
Wow! I just read this story from start to finish and it's amazing. Very well done. Touchy subject but you handled it well. You wrote both Dean and Sam excellently and had me either crying or close to tears several times. Our poor boys, that has to be awful both for Sam (to have to actually go through it) and Dean (to watch the person he loves most go through something so horrible). I loved how gentle Dean was when Sam was either being examined, was frightened or recovering. Absolutely amazing job! I can't wait for the sequel!
Mr. Shoe's Friend chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
ZOMG YAY SEQUAL! That was so amazing!
Mr. Shoe's Friend chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
nonononononononononoNO! Poor Sam! POOR DEAN! Owch, I know how the barbed wire feels, I've still got a bigass scar from that shit...GET BETTER SAM! omigosh *keeps reading*
Mr. Shoe's Friend chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
oh this story is so good! I just had to review before the end so I could let you know how hilarious it is for me to imagine Dean kissing an old lady XD It reminds me of the creepy lady who had the hots for Sam...hahaha
Loves the Supernatural chapter 15 . 1/28/2008
Poor Sam I felt so bad for him and Dean. I thought the border colie was good for Sam in the end. awsome story by the way cant wait 2 read the sequel.
criminally charmed chapter 15 . 12/20/2007
that was a good story - creepy, but hey, it's Supernatural, right?
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
Fantastic ending to a wonderful story-Sammy is not totally over what happened to him yet but he is getting there-you made that realistic-thank you!
poisonivykiss chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!

Oh, Tristan's such a cute pup.

SEQUEL!