Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
Chibi-chigo-dragon chapter 8 . 2/16
I just wanted to stop and say that the part where Harry made the comment about taking after his father had me laughing so hard. I've been having a pretty awful day today so it felt good to laugh like that. Thanks for writing this :)
bek chapter 18 . 1/21
Awwww despite how many times I read this, it never ages. I will always love this story
Reader chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Well...
This story is filled with insanity ... but I like it :)
Harry and Snape are weird, and I prefer characters with personalities that are canon, but this story I enjoyed
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
love it
Shey-Hime chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
ahhh omg i love your story!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
wierd
cztelnik chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
This story was too...nice but that last wish of Harry's reveals a bit of angst.

"Don't care, Got my wish. For a happy birthday, I finally got it."
bekah chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
God this is perfect
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Okay, I'm really conflicted about this story, which is why I read the whole thing.

I think you did a really good job of showing how someone who's abused will accept a second abusive situation if the second abuser throws in some love and affection every so often. Those are actually the hardest situations to get away from because the abused doesn't want to give up the good parts of the relationship to get away from the bad parts.

At the same time, I think something should have happened to have justice happen to Snape over how he treated Harry.

Anyway, well written story. Still conflicted about it, but it's definitely unique, which is difficult to find.
Foxy Luzy chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Wow just wow . It was such a crazy story and in the end is all happy ending .
I loved it one of my favorites :D
Violet Voltori chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
This story is crazy and good. Did Snape do those horrible thing to get back at James? Will this new form of pretending continue during school? What is Snape's purpose now? I wish they could have continued playing school for the rest of the summer. When I first read that I was reminded of the movie Lassie.
bg927490 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Nice combanation of sadness and horrir please continue
Hariti12 chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Oh my. So psychotic and lovable. Snape is just so.. unfanthomable. Hahahahhah how did this came to be. :DD Thanks, I love it! :)
kenna chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Wow. Really different from your other stories but...it works. I mean it really works. It was incredibly good. Fantastic actually. Excellent!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
This story is beyond weird but somehow it works.
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »