Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
etherian chapter 18 . 7/22
This was an interesting story. I wasn't too sure about the first few chapters but then I understood where you were going. I love how Snape remains a cantankerous bastard and Harry is able to see through the bluster to someone beneath who truly does care about him.

They are two broken people who finally realise that they need each other to heal.

Thank you!
Cinthya chapter 18 . 4/17
Wait a second harry married at 19 oh my gosh, are you sure her bride is not pregnant?
Ir scares me, i mean i al almost 20, like harry would say un almost al of your stories, he doesnt say i am 12 i am almost 13... Or i am 14 i am almost 15... So i am almost 20 :P
Okey i edad them un desorder but i love them XD
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
loved the story very sentimental
Birdy chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
AHHHH
HARRY
YOU STUPID FAHK
OH MY GOD
WHY
Birdy chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
I'm dying from laughter oh my god this is hilarious xD
Birdy chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
What the fuck am I reading this is brilliant yet absolutely disturbing. I guess that's what I get for staying up to 2am, haha.
Chibi-chigo-dragon chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
I just wanted to stop and say that the part where Harry made the comment about taking after his father had me laughing so hard. I've been having a pretty awful day today so it felt good to laugh like that. Thanks for writing this :)
bek chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Awwww despite how many times I read this, it never ages. I will always love this story
Reader chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Well...
This story is filled with insanity ... but I like it :)
Harry and Snape are weird, and I prefer characters with personalities that are canon, but this story I enjoyed
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
love it
Shey-Hime chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
ahhh omg i love your story!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
wierd
cztelnik chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
This story was too...nice but that last wish of Harry's reveals a bit of angst.

"Don't care, Got my wish. For a happy birthday, I finally got it."
bekah chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
God this is perfect
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Okay, I'm really conflicted about this story, which is why I read the whole thing.

I think you did a really good job of showing how someone who's abused will accept a second abusive situation if the second abuser throws in some love and affection every so often. Those are actually the hardest situations to get away from because the abused doesn't want to give up the good parts of the relationship to get away from the bad parts.

At the same time, I think something should have happened to have justice happen to Snape over how he treated Harry.

Anyway, well written story. Still conflicted about it, but it's definitely unique, which is difficult to find.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »