Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
FanFicGirl9 chapter 18 . 15h
I'm seriously speechless. This was probably the best Snape and Harry story where the characters were in character! I loved it so much I read it in a day. Thank you so much oh so powerful and amazing author for this marvelous masterpiece! :)
Raichu master chapter 18 . 1/22
I like your story.
PriscillaKing chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
I always come back to this fic when I need something to read and it never disappoints. Never stop writing please~
rhimou chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
this is one of the best stories i've ever read
well done
TrustyFoxy chapter 18 . 9/28/2016
Hell of a weird ass story but you made it work! Good job!
etherian chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
This was an interesting story. I wasn't too sure about the first few chapters but then I understood where you were going. I love how Snape remains a cantankerous bastard and Harry is able to see through the bluster to someone beneath who truly does care about him.

They are two broken people who finally realise that they need each other to heal.

Thank you!
Cinthya chapter 18 . 4/17/2016
Wait a second harry married at 19 oh my gosh, are you sure her bride is not pregnant?
Ir scares me, i mean i al almost 20, like harry would say un almost al of your stories, he doesnt say i am 12 i am almost 13... Or i am 14 i am almost 15... So i am almost 20 :P
Okey i edad them un desorder but i love them XD
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
loved the story very sentimental
Birdy chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
AHHHH
HARRY
YOU STUPID FAHK
OH MY GOD
WHY
Birdy chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
I'm dying from laughter oh my god this is hilarious xD
Birdy chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
What the fuck am I reading this is brilliant yet absolutely disturbing. I guess that's what I get for staying up to 2am, haha.
Chibi-chigo-dragon chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
I just wanted to stop and say that the part where Harry made the comment about taking after his father had me laughing so hard. I've been having a pretty awful day today so it felt good to laugh like that. Thanks for writing this :)
bek chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Awwww despite how many times I read this, it never ages. I will always love this story
Reader chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Well...
This story is filled with insanity ... but I like it :)
Harry and Snape are weird, and I prefer characters with personalities that are canon, but this story I enjoyed
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2014