Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
superfanme chapter 18 . 6/25
I didn't think I would but I loved it!
xTCatxx chapter 18 . 1/27
Omg I loved it thank you!
Lizzie Brookes chapter 18 . 10/28/2021
Thanks for posting this story. It is interesting and powerful.

While Snape (unlike the Dursleys) does not lock Harry in a cupboard or starve him I feel that what he is doing is more psychologically damaging. I agree with Snape that James was slightly spoilt but it was up to James's parents and teachers to discipline him and to be fair James eventually matured - both James and Snape acted like they owned Lily which wasn't fair as Lily is a free human being and it's up to hr who she wants to be with, Snape has obviously projected his hatred of James onto Harry even though Harry is more like Lily in personality.

In canon Dumbledore ignored much of Snape' harshness because he needed Snape to spy on Voldemort for him just like he ignored the Dursleys' treatment of Harry as Harry needed the protection of the blood wards but I doubt teachers like Minerva would excuse Snape's behaviour even in canon let alone in this fan fiction. I think we can all agree that Snape is deranged and needs help while Harry has clearly developed Stockholm Syndrome none of which is healthy - the Weasley family setup is much more healthy because some chores like de-gnoming the garden are expected while there is still time to play chess/quidditch or socialise with friends.

I don't like that Snape got away with kidnap and gaslighting and that Harry has Stockholm Syndrome because that isn't right. Poppy and Minerva would be furious if they knew. I wish Harry had escaped and healed instead of attaching himself to such an unstable man but like Harry I don't think Snape is evil as he ever beat or starved him.
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
he's worse than dursleys. you know what? i think i'm going to throw up. first fanfiction i sincerely wished he should commit suicide or old voldy to show up to be free of this misery. i don't know exactly what tobias did to his son, but i think after this, he's trn times cruel in his ways. miracle he didn't end up next to alice and frank.
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
one thing for sure: lily will make sure he rots in hell after he die. this is gaslighting
angel chapter 18 . 6/1/2020
espero puedas traducir este comentario
ccreo que ya lo dije y si no lo vuelvo a repetir amo esta historia y a ti por ser talentosa, al principio pense que eras hombre aunque no entiendo muy bien tu nombre, he leido casi todo lo que has escrito, lo que me gusta lo comento y lo que no, pues no.
Aun asi espero que este mensaje te encuentre y seas muy feliz y sobre todo sana
felicitaciones
Angel chapter 18 . 5/15/2020
The story was very good for you, I hope you continue writing.

Hopefully and you can answer my comments if you are interested.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2019
Wow.. wicked.
Edgy.
Insane in the best way.

I will now go search for Dark Severus Snape fanfiction!
NaThy BedOlla chapter 18 . 9/4/2019
Me encanto! aunque no soy muy buena en ingl├ęs logre entender, pero me gusto.
Hersheykitty3 chapter 18 . 7/17/2019
Awww! The beginning was a little odd but the rest of it was just too good. This does seem a lot more realistic than a lot of fanfics I've read, because Snape doesn't immediately go to this nice guy who wants the best for the boy he's hated his whole life. I loved this, can't wait to read some more of your stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2018
I love it, write more, please:)))
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2018
Lol, that a heck of a story. I took my time reading it intrigued and amused. I loved the crazy scenarios and how Harry kept pushing Snape then how Snape was horrible at pretending yet Harry predicted and manipulated the reactions. I also love the dog and wonder where got him from. Part of me wonder if it was from Hagrid. I found a new favorite and wonder how their Christmas goes with people's reactions of Snape's decision even though Harry so twisted the situation and made the decision rather Snape liked it or not. Sorry I am rambling but many applause from this corner. Thanks and hope you keep writing. thanks again.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2018
I love this and still very amusing. It's like everyone is having a psychological breakdown! Well I hope for Snape's case because it is a bit out of character but still entertaining. I like how Harry keeps mumbling, talking back, and throwing Snape's flaws back in his face just like a kid. As you can see I am enjoying this rather funny yet entertaining piece of work. Now on with the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2018
LoL this is very amusing and loving it. I do hope that Snape is suffering from some psychological issue for his sake.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
First chapter down and very intriguing. What is Snape going to do?
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »