Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
Overunderobsessive chapter 18 . 8/4/2009
Brilliant!
dontlookforme chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
That was just amazing. I followed every chapter of this story and sometimes I would read and re read them. I think this is truly one of my favorite stories and Im going to probably go back and read it again in the future. 3 i really cant say how great this story is or how i felt what snape and harry went through as they went through it.
Angela chapter 18 . 6/11/2009
What can I say? Slightly out of character, Harry acted a little younger then his 12 years, and I absolutely loved it. I like that both of them were very confused about their new found relationship. Interesting how you never gave the name of the woman that Harry will be marrying. It leaves the reader to insert any ship they want, be it Hermione, Ginny or even Perkins. Good job.
Ravenfeather42 chapter 18 . 6/9/2009
Well that was intriguing. It was certainly a new take on the whole adoption plot. I still really don't know what to think about that whole pretending thing. You had Snape pretty unstable there and honestly, I don't know about having a child deal with that. Nice epilogue. I like that you just stopped it instead of draggin it out for years and years. Nice and tidy.
Ravenfeather42 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
This is weeird stuff. That took a very large effort to prevent cursing. I don't really know what you are doing with bat crap crazy Snape, but I'm intrigued enough to see where you are taking it. I just honestly don't know how to react at the moment.
nazgurl chapter 18 . 6/5/2009
I can't express how much I love this story! I admit, it's not quite adventurous enough for my tastes (the whole thing takes place in Snape's house, after all) but the emotional development and fluff was absolutely perfect. I am curious however. It's obvious there's much that Snape is hiding - about his past, and about why he took Harry from the Dursleys. It's pretty obvious to the reader, but just how much of that does Harry find out?
bellacitron chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
a, nice. great job, this is really original!
bellacitron chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i like it.

i like it alot.
Jules-foil chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
Would you consider doing a sequel to this story? Sort of a filler or even a few one-shots to show what it was like for Harry at school with Severus as his dad?
rehana chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
Hello, just wanted you to know that i absolutely LOVED this. I read it start to finish, (stayed up til 3!) and i wish there was more. I'm totally serious when i say this is one of my all time favourite HP stories. The conflicting feelings harry experiences in this story are so real to me that i was actually getting upset for him. Great job in describing the setting so i can visualise the house/garden without getting me lost in the details or boring me to tears.

Just wanted you to know that i enjoyed your work and am fortunate to have found it. It is a true gem!

Rehana
Swetz chapter 18 . 5/16/2009
I don't how you just twist the stuff around and make it so lovable in the end..seriously, the starting was kinda scary to image it happening to a 11year old but it wasn't so bad after all...

I got only one more thing to say and that is.. I love Snape! :p
LycanthaRose chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
Absolutely brilliant story throughout. Loved it :) Well done. Can't wait to see any future stories of yours. Awesome ending too. :)
R2M chapter 18 . 4/22/2009
Aw... what an odd family! You never said who the girl was tho (. Will there be a sequel? Could you write some drabbles about Harry's time at Hogwarts with Snape? Thank you so much for this fic. I was a little distraught when I had first started reading, but it really worked out awesomely! Great Job!
R2M chapter 17 . 4/22/2009
That was so beautiful! I loved it! And I Loved how this story led to Harry being adopted without it becoming too out of character! You did an amazing job with this fic! I loved it so much
limary chapter 18 . 4/22/2009