Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
maipigen chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
This was a wonderful story. I know I usually write that about all your stories, 'cause let's face it, you're an awesome writer, but..

This atarted out so dark and it was difficult to believe it would end postivily.

But it did, and I fell in love with it, and I can tell you exactly when it happened. It was when Snape delivered the I hate you speech and then hugged Harry, I cried and smiled when I read that. It was so wonderfully written, but in the other story you have you also always write these emotional snape stories so well.

I wish you'd let us know who he marries? At first I think Hermione, 'asue you say Snape doesn't like her, but then again, my overimaginative mind is thinking about Luna - she would fit right in at that house lol. Probably think that Vampyr was somekind of mystical animal worthy of an article in the quibbler too.

Please write more soon I love your work and I will always read it!

Thanks for shairing this no matter how much people complained in the beginning.

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
Ramos chapter 18 . 4/19/2009
Okay, it's been interesting. They certainly put the fun in dysfunctional.
kohmaru chapter 18 . 4/18/2009
For the most part I really liked it. Snape as unhinged...you did a really nice job with his character. Harry seemed a bit younger- maybe 8 or 9, so a bit out of character- though still an enjoyable character.

My main complaint is your summary description of the story- it was kinda off putting- when there is mention of big black dogs I automatically think of Sirius- so that I was thinking it was a story where Snabe and Black team up for Harry's good (blagh :P) I'm glad I gave it a chance and that it didn't turn out that way, but you might want to consider rewriting the summary.
Stephanida chapter 18 . 4/18/2009
Oh. My. God! That was brilliant! The ending was perfect! Seven years! and they are still pretty much the same. :)

It's so good to see a well written story finished, especially such an original one. Good luck in all your future works! I'm adding this one to my favourites. :)
RebeccaRoy chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
Wow, that was awesome! You are an amazing writter!
RebeccaRoy chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Good this is the most believible Severus adopts Harry story I ever read! Great job!
RebeccaRoy chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
Oh wow, now some would say James is rolling in his grave but me? No James is not, I am sure he knows now on the other side Snape is not evil and that he really will care for his son.
RebeccaRoy chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
That was sweet, Harry being able to act like a normal twelve year old boy. Glad Snape gave him a birthday like that.
RebeccaRoy chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
Wow, Severus is trying here.
RebeccaRoy chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Snape is a royal mess, but at least he is keeping Harry nicer now.
RebeccaRoy chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
Wow, first a spell drugged Harry then Snape's own tatrum. Then Harry's they really do have tempers don't they?
RebeccaRoy chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
Oh dear Harry got into Posion Ivy? I have heard that stuff really itches. Fortunatly I know what it looks like to stay away from it!
RebeccaRoy chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Wow Snape is pushing it with Harry he really is.
RebeccaRoy chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Wow, this is getting more intersting as it goes on.
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Snape is trying to play games with Harry now is he? Not going to work, really not going to work.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »