Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
Well, well Snape has gone round the bend this time, or has he?
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Right now I want to hex Snape...Oh I can't so I could get him in the family jewels...
Dramagirl007 chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
Wow Snape a bastard to the end of the story. This was an awesome story and I'm sad it's now over. I looked forward to every update and not it ended with I love you too son... awesome. Good job. :)
mildetryth chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
lol... wonderful story that was!
menew chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
aw. I still love this story although it's come to it's end. great job!
melissa chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
this was a nice fic. Lol, I have to agree with Harry, he's old enough to drink then he's old enough to be drunk :)

I really loved this fic. I'm a little sad that its over. Thanks for the great read :)

-living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed
scoot3583 chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
I loved this story, very different from many of the father/son/guardian ones that are on FF. THANK YOU and I hope to read many more of your stories. Will there be more Harry Potter ones? Any ways THANKS again
shazia Born confused chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
aw!
flewbye chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
aw

sweet

but the ending is too rushed

however, the actual story plotline is good
Lady-Shiroi chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
Great chapter, through it's sad that it's the end. I enjoyed this story so much... and I agre with Harry. If he was old enough to have fire wiskey, he should be old enough to get drunk :p
ggp chapter 18 . 4/16/2009
Very nice ending,I really liked it, great work. Please write an other story, your writing style is brilliant, thanks a lot.
Cyador chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Thanks!
peter pan chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
A marvellous ending to a marvellous story! But i'm quite sad the story is over now, sniff sniff. Couldn't you write another story in the THWTF universe? How about that episode you mentioned in this chapter, when Harry comes of ages, gets gloriously drunk, vomits all over Snape's garden (hahaha!) and then has to face his less-than-amused adoptive father? I'd really like to see you write that story, maybe in one (or more) chapters. PLEASE?
MillaSnape chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Wow, I can't believe this story ended! I have been following it for so long, it will be weird not having any more chapters to look forward to. Anyway... thank you so much for writing it, I had a blast, this story was a lot of fun. I'll sure save it to re-read in the future!

Cute, fullfilling ending too! :-)
Kamp chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
great epilogue. id almost forgotten how much i love this story. it's sad to see it end. but it was really good. and i really looked forward to it.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »