Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
affleckfan08 chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
aw the end of the story was surprisingly sweet! :)
JusticeJones chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
That was a lovely story, I read it from start to finish. You are very good about making the reader yearn for the tiniest morsel of affection. Your writing teased and mollified. Brilliant!
achillies-eel chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Oh man, I can't get over how much I've loved this fic, the characters, the story line... I'm so sad to see it finished!

Even though this is a bit different than your usual stories, I think you did a brilliant job.

Snape in this story is so complex and amusing; he's totally bi-polar. :D And Harry... well, Harry's just REALLY Harry, if that even makes sense. You just somehow managed to make him really seem his age. :P

I hope you write some kind of sequel or one-shot in this AU. I'm really going to miss it. :D

Great job! I'll be keeping an eye out for more!
Harrysgurl22 chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
I loved this story. I just started reading it today and couldn't stop until I was finished. I like how they realized that they needed each other. Good job.
Kohanx chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
That was so cute! The story was awesome!

Love the last two lines!

Looking forward to your next fanfic
Anaelisa chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
A perfect ending. Snape always in character (I love him). I'm waiting for another story from you. See you later.
xCecilex chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
It was a little rushed, but I still loved it. The story was amazing, and I will keep a look out for your other stories!
mysteriouscastrophy chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Aw, im really sad its over but an amazing story. :)

thanks for the great read!
Ybs chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
SO CUUTTE! Aie! I love this story. I think that you finished it off perfectly, aboslutely perfectly. It's too good, aw. I'm gonna miss this story but hey, it was a great ride. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Until next time,

-Ybs
JWOHPfan chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
What a great story! I'm sad it's over, but I hope you write more stories of this genre, with Sev as Harry's dad, they're the best!
aquitaineq chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
:) Good ending.
Latin Girl Writter chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
It's over! I can't believe it! I love this story! And, I love the end. I still can't decide if Snape is crazy or not, I think he is. Lol, "This is a bachelors’ establishment" that line made me laugh. First he forbids Harry to marry "her" and then he threatens him on better being a gentleman...lol! I wonder who She is though...Ginny?

Well, I hope you write another story in this sense again, father and son, i like those. Good stoy by the way! Take care!

Latin Girl Writter
hug-me chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
aww that was such a nice ending! I liked how Snape was still gruff but more softer round the edges! a great story, thank you!
NaginiFay chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
This is a perfect ending!
lnlune chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Aw, that fic was so great. Thank you so much for sharing.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »