Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
Miki chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
is it finished? so quickly? Im going to miss it so much! Congrats for the story
FlamingGirl chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
I love it so much! Ah wonderful ending, wonderful story! Your an amazing writer and this is diffently one of my favorite stories. I loved it so much I'm sad it'spver but the endng was gettig me worried I was like. You have to let him stay! And that he couldn't bring him to Vodemort was so scared about that. If surpise with Dumbledore. Well keep up the amazing work love reading your stories.

Taylor B your amazing!
batfan7 chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
This really was a creative story - very original. Although perhaps pushing the boundries a bit, I don't think Harry or Snape ever got too out of character either. It was fun to read and the ending was perfect. Thanks for finishing it!
Mother of Tears chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
A very nice ending to a fascinating story. I hope you keep on writing more!
witchsbroom chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
what an ending to this story. Just loved it leave it to Harry to get a Snarky snake for an adoptive father, but he was righ they both needed each other. Excellent now Snape will have to contend with a daughter-in-law and then all those little wizards and witches running around his house.
blue artemis chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
I enjoyed that story quite a bit.
expiry 4.23 chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
I very much enjoyed those last two chapters, and I smiled at the very end. The bit about the belt did disturb me a little, given I've had some experiences of my own, but I trust that Snape would be gentle and use it as discipline rather than abuse.

Sometimes I felt that your take on Harry was that he was a little too young acting, for nearly twelve, when contrasted with his behaviour in canon. But maybe that's appropriate. He's just been thrown in with his most-hated professor. He's bound to behave a bit differently.

Thanks for this!
Estrella85 chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Bwahahaha _ So cute. Loved the ending. I was wondering how you could finish the story, but you did it wonderfully. :D Great job, I look forward to seeing your other stories progress as well.
wandamarie chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Carrie2sky chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
Wondeful way to end this story! I knew Harry would want to stay and that Snape would let him! I wondering who Harry is marrying...

Anyway, fantastic job with this!
wandamarie chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Visitkarte chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
So sweet, I loved the story and I certainly loved the ending of it.

Severus' memory is a bit flawed, isn't it? ;-) :-P

Love and hugs

Visitkarte
MoonLight chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
So this is over...:( I'm so sad, I thought there will be more chapters... Anyway I really like this fic, it's great. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Laurenke1 chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
very cute
the-amazing-lyndz chapter 18 . 4/15/2009
awee...wow...that was such an adorable ending...and the build was amazing...i'm kinda sad that it's over...it was such a tremendous story...i am wondering who the little lady is...but if you're not telling i can always just speculate...

keep up the truly amazing work...i look forward to reading more of your work in the future...

Lyndz