Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2018
LoL this is very amusing and loving it. I do hope that Snape is suffering from some psychological issue for his sake.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
First chapter down and very intriguing. What is Snape going to do?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2017
That was absolutely insane and disturbing, Snape needs some kind of help. But it was still sweet and I truly enjoyed it. Great writing and thank you for sharing.
sori chapter 18 . 7/22/2017
I have to admit, even though there were some chunks of the story I didn't like the overall plot was good. good work!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2017
So this is basically a story about Stockholm syndrome?
FanFicGirl9 chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
I'm seriously speechless. This was probably the best Snape and Harry story where the characters were in character! I loved it so much I read it in a day. Thank you so much oh so powerful and amazing author for this marvelous masterpiece! :)
Raichu master chapter 18 . 1/22/2017
I like your story.
PriscillaKing chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
I always come back to this fic when I need something to read and it never disappoints. Never stop writing please~
rhimou chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
this is one of the best stories i've ever read
well done
TrustyFoxy chapter 18 . 9/28/2016
Hell of a weird ass story but you made it work! Good job!
etherian chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
This was an interesting story. I wasn't too sure about the first few chapters but then I understood where you were going. I love how Snape remains a cantankerous bastard and Harry is able to see through the bluster to someone beneath who truly does care about him.

They are two broken people who finally realise that they need each other to heal.

Thank you!
Cinthya chapter 18 . 4/17/2016
Wait a second harry married at 19 oh my gosh, are you sure her bride is not pregnant?
Ir scares me, i mean i al almost 20, like harry would say un almost al of your stories, he doesnt say i am 12 i am almost 13... Or i am 14 i am almost 15... So i am almost 20 :P
Okey i edad them un desorder but i love them XD
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
loved the story very sentimental
Birdy chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
AHHHH
HARRY
YOU STUPID FAHK
OH MY GOD
WHY
Birdy chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
I'm dying from laughter oh my god this is hilarious xD
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »