Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
This story is beyond weird but somehow it works.
lilyflower101 chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
this one is my favorite in this series. :)
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Wellingboots that discusses the possibility of Snape bring lower class.

whats that?
mandancie chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
I can see how you have over 400 favorites on this story! :) I have thoroughly enjoyed this story! :)
ShinyTails213 chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Wow i really enjoyed this Fic! at first i was worried about where it was going to go but much like the characters i grew to love it. I really liked how you wrote Snape and how you set up the story to progress. Well done!
Mady-leen chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Awesome story! at the beginning I wasn't exactly sure I liked it or not but finally it makes sense in a way... and I've never read this sort of story before. Snape was really in character that was great!
thanks
mambajama chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
Love happy ending, thank you for the story.
mambajama chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Dislike adult that push their weight around. But its your story, I still going to read it.
kspence chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Story was strange, it was also good, the ending was perfect except I wander who his wife will be.
kspence chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Snape is quite evil, seems he is psychotic.
kspence chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Interesting story, quite different from some of you other writings, it is well written, not sure if I like it or not.
Newgirl02 chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Ah! I don't know why Snape seemed so creepy in the beginning, but he's perfect now and that was just an adorable story. You did such a good job with this. *sigh* So sad it's done.
singsalm chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
This is another fabulous book by Victorian Chik!
NameGryffindor chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
The best fanfiction I ever read!
KawaiiCherryStar chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I know this has been out for ages but it still makes me smile when I read it. At the beggining of the chapter when snape said same thing we do everyday, for some reason my miind flashed back to pinky and the brain and I was half expecting snape to sa try to take over the world. Keep up with the awesome work. I've read some of your other stories but never reviewed. Peace be with you.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »