Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
Namephoenix chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
A great work!
Joy chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
WOW :)

really interesting story :D i am angainst CP so maybe this was the wrong choice I though at first, but in the end, i really like the story itself )

great job :D and the last phrases are the best of course! Thanks for sharing!
daemonkieran chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
That was...huh. I love Severus Snape is all his grumpy, snaky, Fatherly glory. Harry is such a cheeky son.
creativesm75 chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
wonderful
WandaCarla chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
Such a wonderful story. I cried, I laughed, I loved it. Good job.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
My Alternate Reality chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
That was hysterical! Loved it :)
sevenphoenixtears chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
I liked the epilogue, how mature Harry had gotten, brushing off most of the mean things Snape was saying. We didn't see Snape go soft but we do see he loves Harry. It was a bit of a leap from Snape telling Harry the truth about Dumbledore knowing where he was and things and Harry refusing to leave the house. But I enjoyed the story. Love the humour.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Ah, the son who inherited his stupidity from his father comment, it had me laughing. Harry's imagination really is wild. Snape and his honesty about his own father surprised and slightly startled me. I really wanted Harry to turn back, down the tree and march himself straight back to Snape's house. Now look where he's gotten himself? Great story.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Damn you. I was planning on sleeping after this chapter, but after seeing that letter I must read on. (thanks..)
sevenphoenixtears chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Love how childishly funny Harry's arguments are, about Snape not having any friends. Can't wait to find out more.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
If they are taking turns to watch Harry someone is going to notice him gone eventually? I'm confused about Snape's intentions in this story but I'm intrigued to see where it goes.
Damsels chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
Practically cried every chapter it was so emotional but you can tell as each chapter progresses the relationship improved, love the ending it's sweet and I couldn't stop smiling at the last few lines.
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
I am conflicted. Its not that your not a good writer, your awesome, I just don't get how a man could just about torture you and then a 12 year old can forgive him so easily and call him father. Your really really good at writing, don't get me wrong, I guess this just isn't my type of story. I don't approve of discipline like that, but that's something I can't complain about because everyone is entitled to their opinion. As I said, your an amazing writer and this is a good story, but you can probably make the best story in the history of fan fiction! I hope I don't offend you or anyone else, but I can recognize this is just my perspective of this particular story. I have read some of your other stories, and the actual idea itself is awesome!
SeBriar chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
I'm sorrt, but I was laughing my butt off all through this chapter. They are such a dysfuctional family and I love them.

On to the sequel! _