Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
SeBriar chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
I was drinking egg nog while reading this (getting in to the season) and almost did a spit take when I read the last three lines. Never -in this story- did I see that coming, or at least not in that way. I love it when authors surprise me. _ This is getting very good.
not-your-darling chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
i am curious, who is Harry going to marry?
Fanfictionaddict1 chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
i just had to review on this. This was on of the weirdest snape harry story ever. But somehow it was amazing! really well done! lol, great job!
Gyuchin chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Ahhhhhhhh!

That is soo sweet!

Lovely story!

Wonder how Remus and Sirius reacted to hin new life arregament!

Thanks for the story!

Good luck!
Jordina chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Aw that was sweet. Same old Snape. Still totally shocked at how they got to this point lol. Although now it makes sense that Dumbledore had Harru stay. Still doesn't explain Snape's insanity with the games lol.
Jordina chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
What a turn of events lol!:)
Jordina chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
This story has completely turned lol.
Jordina chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
He wanted to have the best birthday ever?:•)
Jordina chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Happy Birthday Harry! It's not a cake like Hagrid's, but it's something lol. I hope Snape is becoming normal lol.
Jordina chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
Ohhpp! Did we break Snape? I hope so! Lol. We need a stable Snape lol.
Jordina chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Well that was revealing lol.
Jordina chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Wow Harry. Epic fail lol
Jordina chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Well, for wanting Harry as a son he sure as hell went about it the wrong way! Maybe he should have read some Severitus fanfic first lol. Though that part did male ne sad:( He's still bloody crazy though haha!:)
Jordina chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
So Harry seems to have Stocklehome, but what the hell does Snape have? Lol. It's really well written! And I'm hooked, even though the plot is so twisted lol. It's like he's so crazy and lunatic it's laughable? Does that make sense? You have effectively made it to where I cannot get my feelings and thoughts into words. I hope you aren't interpreting my reviews as flames. Because oddly, I do like the story. Although it's was out there from my usual angsty Harry/Snape mentor or Severitus stories. This is like a whole new genre lol:)
Jordina chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
I can't stop laughing in pure shock at Snape's craziness! I mean wow! You are good at this! Its like an episode of SVU! Lol.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »